Find an apartment around UNIBE starting this May

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Okay, I am confused...

in your post a few minutes earlier, you are looking for a roommate to share a three bedroom apt which the lease is for May to Sept. at $700.00 per month.

So do you have an apt. now?

danny47451

Apr 6, 2006
No yet! That is an option. But I am afraid that I cannot find a roomate. So I haven't decide that one yet. IF I can find roommate(s), then I will go for that $700 one. So I am still in the process of searching apartment.

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
danny, I know it might seem urgent right now that you find a place, but let me clue you in: first of all, you neednt live right next to UNIBE, you can live here in Gazcue and get there very easily by concho. While rents have increased around here, there are still apartments going for anywhere from 250 to 500 dollars, nice places, two bedrooms, and if you are on the palace circuit there are no problems with electricity. My advice is, dont worry so much about pinning something down from overseas. Come here, stay at the Esmeralda or a few other places and look around for a month. I guarantee you can find something. You can contact me if you like by email when you get here and maybe I can help a bit. But it is not hard.

Tony-O

Jun 11, 2005
I lived for a couple years in an apartment located at Avenida Francia 37. It is a 10 minute walk to UNIBE (Avenida Francia 129). The owner of the building is Eddy Guerrero and he's a good person. The apartments are furnished (some better than others) and utilities and washing machines (located on the roof) are included. I was happy living there but opted to share an apartment down in Gazque with scandall for the last 2 years I was in SD. Eddy's number is 809-412-0170. PM me if you need additional assistance. Study study study. Tony

William D. Park

Jan 13, 2002
Apartment near UNIBE

My brother in law rents apartments for students attending UNIBE. The apartments are within walking distance to the school.

If you are interested, call Rafael Perez at (809) 482-2658 after 6 pm.