A Freebie for the DR1 Community

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Yesterday I received a premio from American Express that I will not be using and I thought I would make it available to the DR1 community if anyone should be interested. It is a coupon that is valid for one free bottle of Ribere?o wine with your lunch or dinner in the new PorterHouse restaurant located on Abraham Lincoln in Santo Domingo. You must pay with an American Express card and it is only valid until the 31 of May, 2006.

Let me know at coastal@verizon.net.do if anyone is interested, and enjoy!!

Greg

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
GKC said:
Yesterday I received a premio from American Express that I will not be using and I thought I would make it available to the DR1 community if anyone should be interested. It is a coupon that is valid for one free bottle of Ribere?o wine with your lunch or dinner in the new PorterHouse restaurant located on Abraham Lincoln in Santo Domingo. You must pay with an American Express card and it is only valid until the 31 of May, 2006.

Let me know at coastal@verizon.net.do if anyone is interested, and enjoy!!

Greg

That's some fancy wine, especially if it's a Ribera del Duero, 99 crianza or similar vintage. To bad I don't have an American Express card, and my Visa Gold card is maxed out... :cry:

-

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Mirador,

the description of the wine on the letter that came with the certificate is "una botella de vino Ribere?o de Ribera del Duero". It doesn't mention a year. I really don't know anything about the wine but from your description it sounds like it might be a nice one. See if you can find somebody that has an American Express card to take you to lunch and tell them you'll buy the wine !!
Seriously, if you can use it just drop me an email and I can send it over on Caribe Tours or something. I just hate to see it go to waste...

Greg

Oh Gringo, I think I missed something, what am I advertising ??

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
GKC said:
Oh Gringo, I think I missed something, what am I advertising ??

Apperently he thinks wine instead of gas and diesel is coming out of the pumps at Coastal.