Looking to buy a Camry, Corolla or Sentra

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I am looking to buy a Camry, Corolla or Sentra 2000 to 2002, in good condition, well manitained with recored of maintenence.

Anyone who KNOWS me and is either selling or knows someone personally who is selling something that falls into this category, please pm me.

If I dont know you, dont bother. I am not looking to buy a car that was shipped here from hurricane Katrina, has been chopped, previously wrecked or abused. I am not buying anything that cannot be vouched for either directly from or through someone I know.

If I know you and you are selling something else, let me know as I might consider something else.

Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I want to buy a camry 2001 or a honda accord of the same year. Please give usa notice if anyone is interested in selling. I will pay in dollars.
Larry, stay away from nissans because I was told by repuesto santiago (car part store) that nissan parts cost 6 times more than toyota. Of course he was exagerating but to my understanding, the nissan parts will cost you more then twice the toyoto parts.
AZB