Hello

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
Hi everyone,

So here I am my second full day in Puerto PLata, its been really weird I must say, quite the culture shock.

I don?t know many people here, so if there is anyone who wants to get together for coffee or something this week please let me know, I would love to.

Hope to hear from some of you later,

Myra

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
I?m staying in an Apart-Hotel in Puerto Plata.

(Edited slightly Myra77 - Chris)

Last edited by a moderator:

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Security lesson #1. Be a little less specific with personal info. You never know who is stalking. PM to specific people.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
myra77 said:
ok....sorry bout that....thanks though....

Honey you don't need to be sorry we're just all looking out for you that's all ;)

Have you found a job yet?

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Myra77,

I'm glad to hear you have found an apartment! Good luck with finding a job and take one day at a time and enjoy :) Keep us posted on how you are doing :)

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Myra, how are you adjusting to the heat and humidity? To me that would be the first hurdle because it can have an impact on your mood, but for some people it is a non issue. Some people actually love it!

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
I have been adjusting great to everything.....except the food....my tummy has not been well since I left the resort....though everyday it is getting better!!!!

I do have a job, I start on Monday....THANKS HOWMAR....Peter says hello!

And I have been meeting other people from all over and its been interesting and really surreal.....

My apartment also has air conditioning so I am ok with the heat at night and even when I am outside I am good with everything......

Still struggling with the guys I dunno if they are hissing or whistling or what at me.....but its all the time and everywhere I go....kinda annoying but hey thats the way it is around here I guess....

Anyways I should go.....

Adios