Hotel location needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Oct 2, 2004
There was a map on one of the sites ( Hispaniola I think) showing the location of all the resorts along the north coast...at least the Cabarete area which I'm interested in. I've searched and can't find it anywhere. I can't get into Paraiso del Sol,so I'm trying to find out what's close by that might have availability for my proposed travel dates.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
PlayaCabarete.gif

I hope this helps!

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
map_cabarete_low.jpg

I'm not sure if this is any better, I've never been to Cabarete myself, but just came across it.

Dwight

Oct 2, 2004
Thanks!

Hey Blitz

That's exactly the type of map I'm looking for....but, it isn't accurate.The Paraiso del Sol isn't in the location shown on the map.(between Sosua and Cabarete) It is on the other side of Cabarete....the last resort on the way to the town of Sabaneta.

Thanks for searching......at least you found a map. I sure couldn't! Iknow I saved it "some place". But WHERE? haha!

Dwight

Moxie

Dec 9, 2005
Try activecabarete.com There are several maps there that I found quite useful when we visited Cabarete in March and they seemed fairly accurate.

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Close to Paraiso del Sol is Sea Grape - they are down the same road. Other than that, you will need to come closer to Cabarete. Do you want to be outside Cabarete?

Dwight

Oct 2, 2004
Problem Solved

Thanks everyone. My travel agent must have pulled a few strings...got me into the Paraiso del Sol the next week (June 2'nd) at an "awesome" price;)

I can't believe she did it......she's a keeper!

I know where Sea Grape is but couldn't find anything online when I was trying to book the trip on my own.

Soooo, it's up, up and away June 2'nd.

Thanks again for the map info.

Dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.