Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default woodworkers; to make coffee table/bed frames costs

hi
    1/ id like to have a stained wooden coffee table 3ft sq * 1ft high approx made. the type you can put your feet on having just arrived home after a long day at the bar! Nothing fancy though!

2/ a stained platform bed some 3-4inches from the ground for a double bed mattress; i do require a solid make

Approx figures are okay as id like to obtain a ball park idea before he sees me come through his door!!!!!!
    Infact ill be in cabarete/pop shortly. im familiar with pop somewhat!
    so if people would be kind enough to recommend a wood worker and his address that would be really appreciated

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

There is one on Calle Antera Mota, just after Ceducomp if you come from Bournigal Hospital. He is used even by Hidelisa and Gonzalez, as well as when wooden furniture needs an uplift or new surface.

On Calle Sanchez there are 3 men working in rattan if that is of your interest.
    Sanchez is the paralell street of Malecon, and it is very close to the firestation.

Post Thanks / Like

i'd like to know a few prices too as i could also be interested in buying some new pieces of furniture. so a few more details would help me too.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You need to go and talk to a woodmaker then. It all depends on type of wood, grade of craft, decorations, sizes etc. Itīs impossible to give prices, as there are no readymade items.

The Way Life Should Be...
    Post Thanks / Like

Stephen Hadley in Cabrera.