Sankie strikes again

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
just when i thought i had been sheltered from witnessing sankie behavior i was graced by the beauty of a genius sankie at work. i was in puerto plata for just over a month and just got back 2 days ago ( i visit every 1-2months). anyway, while at my local beach i was informed by the bartender that the couple sitting across the way had just wed there two weeks ago. in an effort to be really nosy i asked her to point them out. when i saw them i was SHOCKED!!!!! first of all, the sankie was obvious by his looks as he was sitting at the beach bar (litteraly on the beach) wearing JEANS , a long sleeve shirt, and dress shoes - who does that? it must have been 80 degrees w/hummidity 95% and he was wearing night club gear. he must have been 25- 30 years old. his wife must have 45-50 and she was canadian, blonde, overweight, and eager to please him in any way. they were also joined by two of the sankies buddies who also dressed like him and from what i saw they all share clothes, i guess to keep things exciting. it was abvious to me that two of the guys (atleast) were gay or had gay tendancies and i'm sorry, but no self respecting straight dominican will hang out with gay me so i guess that means all three bat with both hands. moving right along, i would see them almost everyday on the beach, the wife, sankie, and sankie friends in tow (w/swaped clothes ofcourse). it became a joke to predict who was going to be wearing what. after about 2 weeks of seeing them all i was sitting at the local internet cafe and the sankie came in and said hello to the canadian lady sitting next to me. the lady then asked for his wife....this is where it gets good b/c i've read so much on this site. sankie said in his decen broken english "she is good but i miss her, nobody believes i love her but i do, i really love her and i don't know why nobody will believe me, i miss her very much and even a minute is too long" . wow, he is trying to be convincing, good for him. the canadian lady says, how long will she be gone. sankie says "a week, she is in canada working on the papers for my VISA, i don't really want to go so that people don't think i'm using her b/c i really love her, but she really wants me to go and i just want to make her happy" Ok, so maybe the guy is being sincere - let's give him a chance. well, it didn't take long to realize what was going on b/c that same night i went out w/my friends to the local kareoke and there he was, high as a kite and he and his friends were with 3 blonde young girls dancing, hugging, and kissing the night away. sure they might only be friends, but i doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
We Ought To Be Grateful

skyblue said:
... Ok, so maybe the guy is being sincere - let's give him a chance....
That's not of importance really.
The good news is that he can leave the country and will most likely send money home.
This country lives on money from overseas wherever it may come from... The more gringas that export these guys the fewer tigueres remain.
Thank you madam.

m'frog

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I find it really sad that you spent a month in paradise an this is the only report you can come up with. If one is having fun one doesn't notice what others are going. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
skyblue said:
, i guess to keep things exciting. it was abvious to me that two of the guys (atleast) were gay or had gay tendancies and i'm sorry, but no self respecting straight dominican will hang out with gay me so i guess that means all three bat with both hands.

Sorry but something is wrong with your story. In your first thread you say you are a 115 lb. Latina

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48600

skyblue said:
. i'm an attractive 115lb latina myself so i don't need to grovle to get men - i'm good lucking and smart. anyway, let's call my guy SAM. sam has always been very timid and shy. he has never hit on me nor has he ever been seen with any women. my friends and i attributed this to the fact that he is poor and could not afford to take any women out.
Sky

You have some splainin to do Lucky

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
skyblue said:
it was abvious to me that two of the guys (atleast) were gay or had gay tendancies and i'm sorry, but no self respecting straight dominican will hang out with gay me so i guess that means all three bat with both hands.

could this be a typo - maybe she meant to type men?? :paranoid:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I think it was a typo and she was really saying gay me'N'!!

Sounds real familiar to me (jejeje) and something I see all the time in my 'tourist' area of the DR.

yoma

Apr 10, 2006
Obviously it was a typo- its kind of sad if you have nothing better to do than dig thru old posts to see if what ppl are saying matches up...all over a typo that everyone else got...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
yoma said:
Obviously it was a typo- its kind of sad if you have nothing better to do than dig thru old posts to see if what ppl are saying matches up...all over a typo that everyone else got...
If you'll permit me, I would like to thank Anna and all the moderators who work so hard for free to keep this board as honest as possible.
I too found the OP's statement unusual, and would have checked the OP's previous posts to get deeper insight, had Anna not done it first.
If it was a typo and simply a mistake, then so be it.
But please do not discount the value of what the moderators do to maintain the quality & integrity of this board.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
On reflection - I misread the posting I was commenting on - so my post is not appropriate.

Please ignore.

Gregg

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
yoma said:

It's no trouble at all and part of my job and digging isn't that hard all you have to do is click on the person's name then click on all posts.

It's amazing to find that some posters never make it out of the sankie forum :laugh:

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Rocky said:
If you'll permit me, I would like to thank Anna and all the moderators who work so hard for free to keep this board as honest as possible.
I too found the OP's statement unusual, and would have checked the OP's previous posts to get deeper insight, had Anna not done it first.
If it was a typo and simply a mistake, then so be it.
But please do not discount the value of what the moderators do to maintain the quality & integrity of this board.

Uh...yeah, Rocky.

God forbid the Sankie Forum loses its "quality and integrity".

;)

Scandall
www.dr1.com/podcast

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Rocky said:
Can you imagine what it would be like, without moderators?
Chaos on Prozac.

That's right, at least right now we have organized chaos. :laugh:

I can't wait to hear next week's broadcast they are getting a relationship expert. Any idea who it could be?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
AnnaC...

yoma said:

You know what I find amazing??? :cheeky:

That a 'newbie' with ONLY 6 POSTS...dares to make a comment like this...

Some people...:ermm:

MQ

yoma

Apr 10, 2006
You're right AnnaC, you never made it out of the sankie forum. Since when I commented on another thread- one on Spanglish that another user said I'd be interested in- no one responded, yourself included. I guess all the action was here!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
yoma said:
You're right AnnaC, you never made it out of the sankie forum. Since when I commented on another thread- one on Spanglish that another user said I'd be interested in- no one responded, yourself included. I guess all the action was here!

That's right baby.. all the action is always right here! LOL.. It's funny, I read so many other threads daily...but hardly ever bother to comment in them... This one is where it's at--the juicy sanky threads.... What does that say about me? lol... ermm, I enjoy a good soap opera?! :bunny: lol.