Hit my first pedestrian today.

Montessorian

Apr 1, 2002
www.patriaquerida.homestead.com
After one year of living in the DR full time I was cursed to have hit my first pedestrian today. Thank goodness it was not serious and I only bumped them, and my head employee was there to fend off the wolves. Right away they were grabbing there heads in pain, but it turned they were exagerating the situation.

I was very shaken up but I suppose it was bound to happen. I all ready had my pasola accident 6 months ago and luckily it was just me against a fence.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hahaha, I have done this several times. I once hit AMET police and talked my way out of the situation. I was checking out a girl on the side walk, just never saw the AMET stopping me. When I hit the brakes, it was too late. I hit him.
But then I had to talk to him for 5 minutes to calm him down and then he let me go.
Once I spit out the window in POP and got the motoconcho right on the face. Again, I just said, I am sorry and drove off. I have hit numerous pasolas but, I simply talk to them and off I go. If you care, then they will act. Just do what doms do, say sorry and drive off.
AZB

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
AZB said:
Hahaha, I have done this several times. I once hit AMET police and talked my way out of the situation. I was checking out a girl on the side walk, just never saw the AMET stopping me. When I hit the brakes, it was too late. I hit him.
But then I had to talk to him for 5 minutes to calm him down and then he let me go.
Once I spit out the window in POP and got the motoconcho right on the face. Again, I just said, I am sorry and drove off. I have hit numerous pasolas but, I simply talk to them and off I go. If you care, then they will act. Just do what doms do, say sorry and drive off.
AZB
AZB, they see you in your broken down clunker and figure no chance of making anything on you. Hahaha, me make joke.