2006 Dominican Fiesta

Sheridan College
x3bog1.jpg
Oakville Ontario

July 15 2006

4 pm till
$25 per person includes donation to Children's Foundation

Room Cost per night $69.95
Rates are per suite, per night, plus taxes (12%) based on double occupancy (with an additional $5.00 charge for each third and/or fourth occupant). Includes complimentary continental breakfast & free parking.
1-877-225-8664
Local 905-815-4150 Ex 7653 asked to be transferred to Sheridan College Trafalgar Campus
Rooms under the “DOMINICAN FIESTA” block will be held until June 14, 2006.

Please post below to indicate your attendance

x3bqjl.gif
A director will pm or email you details, maps etc.
x3bqt5.gif

All proceeds to Dominican Republic Children's Foundation...Many door prizes and an on site Auction

Last edited:

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
The wife and I may be interested in going if she can get that day off work. It's only 20 minutes from here.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hlywud said:
purplebunniern you are welcome to attend, we need your suport. AnnaC will tell you that we are a dedicated and fun loving bunch.

Dedicated they are for sure and plus we do have a lot of fun.

Our common love for the DR and the Dominican kids make it all worth while.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
65' plasma

Just kidding

I can donate a dvd player and or mp3 players if you need.I'm only an hour away.
Hifiman

We certainly would appreciate your donation, all proceeds will go to the kids. I will send you an email address of the director looking after the Fiesta and you can email him about your donation. Your support is really appreciated.
We also hope you can make the big party.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
I would love to come, live in Toronto, so it's not that far. I hope to bring a friend or two.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
I'm surprised the Fiestas still on considering the drama on Debbies that I've been hearing about...

I'm sure certain members of Debbies would love to throw some empty bottles at me lol.... that would be the day !!!

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
I'm leaving for the DR the next day but would love to attend and meet everyone so please count me in.

I'll see if Baby Girl can come as well...

la_barbie, no cat fights, ok?;)

Fiesta

gonzaga:

You are definitely welcome to come and bring friends, send Gregg an email so he can keep track of attendees. gregg.andrews@gmail.com

la barbie says "I'm surprised the Fiestas still on considering the drama on Debbies that I've been hearing about..."

Whatever you hear is rumours and sheer speculation, what happened at Debbie's is hers and my business nobody elses. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Fiesta and what it supports. You must learn not to read between the lines because nothing has ever been said as to what transpired by any of the parties involved. As far as throwing empty bottles I think you would find that members are much more grown up than to do something like that.