places to live

sarahwatton

May 3, 2006
I am currently looking into moving to puerto plata, dominican republic. Could someone give me some advice to howi go about this and how i can view accommodation over there please?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Slow down, there lady!:p

I presume you are independently wealthy and do not need a job or other economic resources?

Just come to Puerto Plata, go over to the Tennis Club, or visit one of the businesses on Calle Comercial and talk to the owner (Bordas, Monegro, Bournigal etc) and ask them.....

Oh, you don't speak Spanish? Hummmm, well then, do a search of this site, get in touch with some of the denizens of the site and ask away....

Tell us you are not coming here to set up a house with a guy you met at a resort, Please???? if this is so, you are screwed...in more ways than one.....

HB :D:D:D

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Hillbilly said:
, get in touch with some of the denizens of the site and ask away....

HB :D:D:D
Don't encourage her. She has already started 11 threads, ignores the responses, and continues to ask the same questions over and over. Not to mention the e-mails and PMs everybody in Puerto Plata got.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
HOWMAR said:
Don't encourage her. She has already started 11 threads, ignores the responses, and continues to ask the same questions over and over. Not to mention the e-mails and PMs everybody in Puerto Plata got.

Sarah, this question is replied to in your other threads, as Howmar, wrote.
Why do you keep on opening new threads with the same question? Instead of keeping the communication in your already posted threads?

Slow down, really. Do your homework. How do you know that you want to live here when you don?t know how to find an apartment, don?t know how to get work ????
Learn the culture, try it out for a month or so, see if it is for you.
Once you know that, then you move on.

Last edited: