Tiling and Paving supplies

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You can get pretty much get everything in Santo Domingo, but often it's a case of finding the place that sells what you want.

Right now we are in the middle of doing lots of office re-modeling and I needed some tile tools and grout sealer for the guys doing the tiling. Yes, you have to often buy the materials and right tools for the people that do work for you. I know that sounds scary, but that's just how it is.

Anyway...

After wasting my time talking to various hardware store people and a few tilers, I finally was given the name of a small store just around the corner from our office. I must have driven past this place 50X and had no idea what they sold :)

Salbab & Asoc S.A is a tilers dream!
They have cutters, chemicals, tools, saws, just about everything you could ever need when laying ceramics and marble etc.

The guy I spoke with Franklin Calderon is pretty knowledgeable and speaks English. Which is helpful, as a few of the technical terms I had no idea how to translate into Spanish. I highly recommended them if you looking for anything special relating to tiling.

Salbab & Asoc S.A
Calle Emil Boyrie de Moya #18
Ens. Evaristo Morales
Santo Domingo.

Tel: (809) 565 7514
Cel: (809) 858 0181

Email: salba@tricom.net
Web: http://www.pavicentro.com