Anyone ever been turned down for a cedula

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Does anyone know what the reason would be to be denied a Provisional/permant residency? I hear of all these Interpol checks.What are they looking for when you apply ? I met a few people who had a criminal past in the USA from many years ago.And they still got the residency..Were they being honest?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Al Capone could get a cedula of he were still alive, don?t worry.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
zak023 said:
Does anyone know what the reason would be to be denied a Provisional/permant residency? I hear of all these Interpol checks.What are they looking for when you apply ? I met a few people who had a criminal past in the USA from many years ago.And they still got the residency..Were they being honest?
if you are possitive for drugs during your medical check,or have TB....you will be turned down...
bob

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
the interpol check is no more than a name check against a database of interpol wanted persons.

if a name matches, they'll verify that the birthdates match. because after all there are many people who share the same first and last names.

if both the name and birthdate match, then interpol clearly has a match and will probably ask the DR to cooperate in capturing that individual. its up to the DR to cooperate or not.

keep in mind the interpol list is a very exclusive 'members only' club... so unless you ****ed up bigtime somewhere you have nothing to worry about.