Red Sox vs. Yankees

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Here we go again......another Red Sox vs. Yankees series!!! :classic:

Anyone going to the game tomorrow? I'll be wearing my Schilling jersey.

xlhykk.jpg

Pictures from the Red Sox vs. Devil Rays game I went to a few weeks ago.

xli5ag.jpg

xli5g9.jpg

xli5n4.jpg

xli61w.jpg

Big Pappi, David Ortiz is coming back to the Bronx!!! :bunny:

xli7ur.jpg

Manny being Manny!!! :classic:

I'll post pictures after tomorrow's game.

Good night.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Lucky Salad

Wearing your Shilling jersey into the Bronx is brave. Good seats too, you're a lucky man.

I must take notice that your second picture is bottom of the second inning, two outs with no score - and everyone is on their feet. That's something I miss.

For those that can't understand the jaw-dropping emotion of Fenway take notice of that. It's against the lowly Devil Rays, it's late April, second inning, and they've left the edge of their seats to stand up.

I've been to late season (pennant-determining) games for the SF Giants and people only stand up to switch their wallets from one pocket to the other. If they get up to go to the bathroom, they're just as likely to continue grab a double mint-mocha latte and head to the parking lot.

They have to be instructed by the scoreboard when to cheer, what to say and at what rhythm.

I'm both cursed and blessed to be born into the 365 day affair with the Saaaaaaaaaawx and MFY's.

You're a lucky man Mr. Salad. Enjoy.

bobandjudy

Jan 20, 2006
Potato Salad, wear the Schilling jersey with pride. His pitching performance in the '04 ALCS and World Series was gutsy and inspiring.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
xnc3us.jpg

Big Pappi, David Ortiz is up to bat. :classic:

xnc593.jpg

Manny being Manny. :bunny:

xnc5k7.jpg

Johnny Damon. BOOOOOOO!!!! :mad:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
xncjcz.jpg

Cheeseburger.

xnc8xd.jpg

The Yankees are in trouble.

xnc681.jpg

Trot Nixon.

xnc8c6.jpg

xnc6xt.jpg

PENA~~~~~~ :bunny:

xnc8qa.jpg

Mike Timlin

xnc9de.jpg

Woo Hoo~~~ :bunny: :chinese:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Cleef said:
Wearing your Shilling jersey into the Bronx is brave. Good seats too, you're a lucky man.

I must take notice that your second picture is bottom of the second inning, two outs with no score - and everyone is on their feet. That's something I miss.

For those that can't understand the jaw-dropping emotion of Fenway take notice of that. It's against the lowly Devil Rays, it's late April, second inning, and they've left the edge of their seats to stand up.

I've been to late season (pennant-determining) games for the SF Giants and people only stand up to switch their wallets from one pocket to the other. If they get up to go to the bathroom, they're just as likely to continue grab a double mint-mocha latte and head to the parking lot.

They have to be instructed by the scoreboard when to cheer, what to say and at what rhythm.

I'm both cursed and blessed to be born into the 365 day affair with the Saaaaaaaaaawx and MFY's.

You're a lucky man Mr. Salad. Enjoy.

Thank you Cleef for your kind words. I greatly appreciate it. :classic:

I've been to a Giants vs. A's game once. It was a lot of fun!

Good night.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
bobandjudy said:
Potato Salad, wear the Schilling jersey with pride. His pitching performance in the '04 ALCS and World Series was gutsy and inspiring.

bobandjudy, I agree with you (or two of you? :) ) 100%!!! :classic:

Schilling is an amazing athletic and family man.

Good night.

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Seems like there were quite a few empty seats there Tuesday.

Did it fill up?