track meet on May 13, 2006

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I was just wondering if anyone had more specific info for the meet that will be held on May 13th. Does anyone know what time it is supposed to start and how much (if anything) that it costs to get in? It would be great if anyone had a list of events and the approx. start times. Normally I wouldn't care so much but I do have another event that I would like to see that day so I have to do a little more planning than usual.:cheeky:

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
HAHAHAHA:p:p:p:p

You jest!

However, you might go over to the Olympic Stadium and ask around if they know anything. It will start an hour later than they announce, the fee to get in will be minimum, since T&F is almost null here. Watch the sports pages for more details.

HB :D:D:D

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I know what you mean Hillbilly. That's why I put in words like supposed to start and approx. start times. ;)

I worked in the Athletics and Cycling venues with the CBC during the PanAm games and even with them there cracking the whip you wouldn't believe some of the behind the scenes stories. :cheeky: :laugh:

Normally I would go and just hang out and enjoy the slow pace of the day but I want to see my students in a tournament as well.