In Sosua next week

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
Hi everyone

I'll be in Sosua next week, with my wife and my daughter. :cool:

Could you give me your "top five" for the restaurants and the bars.

I've read a lot on Rocky's place, is it hard to find ?

see you all in Sosua Next week

here_in_dr

May 10, 2006
Rocky's is easy to fnd and good food at great prices [just around the corner from Harrison's

La Roca has specials on Sunday[brunch] and Friday eves plus a budget meal Mon and Tues eves. Their regular menu is very good although if you are residents thay also have another menu priced accordingly.

See Liam and Paul at the Brittania for good food and a warm welcome.

Bailey's is a favourite of many people and they do great food.

La Finca [eves only] is a good place to enjoy your evening meal.

The Waterfront hotel [especially breakfast] has a wonderfull view as you sample their fine cuisine.

The list goes on - but the best way is to try for yourselves.

A great drinking hole [also superb hamburgers and chilli snack available] is Checkpoint on the way down to Sosua Beach. Very friendly

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
One of my favorite places to eat is "On the Waterfront" restaurant. Once you locate Rockys just walk out the front door and turn right. Walk two blocks and you are there. Most days they have a daily special which is great just like anything else on the menu. Arrive early and stay late as it is a great spot to just sit and look at the beautiful ocean view.

diego200

Jan 30, 2006
thank you

thank you very much,

3 answer in one hour, wouaaa , what a website !!!!

I'll try all this one if I can.

One peaople told me that the "Pierre Georgio Restaurant" has an amazing view and very good pizza, you think the same ? The price are good too ?

by advance, thank you again