Rentals

LENS

Apr 3, 2006
Can any one recommend a Real Estate rental agency in the Sousa/Cabarete area. We are a retired couple looking to rent a furnished rental place for about 3 months Len S

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Although there are real estate companies & agents who also handle some rentals, you would be very limited seeking a rental that way.
The vast majority of rentals are handled by the owners themselves, or someone hired to do so.
I know this is not the answer you wanted and it makes it complicated, but that's the way that it is.
Shopping a rental on the net is really difficult.
You never know if it's a dump with a great website, or a great place with a lousy website.
Perhaps if you post exactly what you are looking for, we could make some good suggestions.
Here's a website you can look at for some condo rentals in Sosua.
http://sosuaproperty.info/
There is also a directory on DR1 with property rentals.
http://www.dr1.com/directories/index.shtml

LENS

Apr 3, 2006
Thank's for the Info.
We are taking a short vacation next week in Puerto Plata. My idea was while we are in the D.R We could one morning check out a few Vaccation Rental places. So when we return to the D.R for a longer stay we would have a good idea what we would be getting Befor making a commitment
I checked out the Web site you suggested. Those condo's at Trade Winds might be very suitable and are within our price range
Thank you
Len

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
LENS said:
My idea was while we are in the D.R We could one morning check out a few Vaccation Rental places. So when we return to the D.R for a longer stay we would have a good idea what we would be getting Befor making a commitment
I checked out the Web site you suggested.
That's the best way to do it.
Seeing's believing.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I live in El Neptuno in Sosua. Great for retired couples here for a few months because it is in the town and within easy walking distance from stores and restaurants. We have several retired couples who rent here each winter. Despite the close proximity to Sosua's business district, the area the condo is in is upscale and quiet.

For more info, you can contact our Administrator, Ramona Valdez, at elneptuno2004@yahoo.es

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
jerryme said:
I sent you a PM, LENS

This is to ALL.

If you are looking for business via PM's or email from this board and your not a paying advertiser, don't let us catch you. If we do, your account will be closed, no questions asked. We have closed 3 this week and we are starting to get very tough on this.

This is not a one-way street, you have to give a little back in order to reap the huge benefits of DR1.

Don't say you haven't been warned.