Men cheat more than women

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I guess I am a romantic and a one man woman, so that's why I think is hard for me to understand why men cheat. Women cheat also but you guys do it more readily. Usually when a woman is in love she won't have eyes for another man. When men are in love and enjoying a satisfying sexual relationship they still feel like is ok to fool around as long as his partner doesn't find out. Ok but do you guys think is because of the double standard, men are men and women should always be ladies or men can't help themselves and they are just sexual beings and need to take care of their needs when the need ARISES? why why why porque????? Why do Dominican men cheat?

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hola mar

this can turn out to be a good subject but you need to make it DR related

Thanks

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
We're Back on Topic Anna!

M.A.R. said:
I guess I am a romantic and a one man woman, so that's why I think is hard for me to understand why men cheat. Women cheat also but you guys do it more readily. Usually when a woman is in love she won't have eyes for another man. When men are in love and enjoying a satisfying sexual relationship they still feel like is ok to fool around as long as his partner doesn't find out. Ok but do you guys think is because of the double standard, men are men and women should always be ladies or men can't help themselves and they are just sexual beings and need to take care of their needs when the need ARISES? why why why porque?????
Believe me, women cheat. And Dominican women, well... I'll say this... their cheating inspired a form of music and dance... the Bachata.

-Helpmann :laugh:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Men cheat because the opportunity is there...plain and simple...

As you said M.A.R...women cheat but not if they are in love...only when their needs are not being fulfilled by the dumbass they are with...and the former relationship is TOTALLY over emotionally, even though they might be still together...

Now Dominican men are a rare species in that sense...

I think that most Dominican men cheat because of the way their mothers treat them since they are little...they are made to believe that they are Gods...their mere presence to be enough for a woman...

I've seen how almost all Dominican women, whether the men are married, single, divorced, old, young, fat, skinny, good looking or plain dogs...they don't care...they still treat them like they are 'la ultima pepsi-cola del desierto'...and men fall all over themselves for that...

Therefore, thinking "This woman wants me...and I'm a man...and I can't say no"...

Just MHO...

MQ

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
AnnaC said:
Hola mar

this can turn out to be a good subject but you need to make it DR related

Thanks

Hola,

I think a good DR related question concerning this topic is... why do so many Dominican men cheat??... DR men cheating is often not frowned upon in the DR the way it is in N.America and other countries... I mean, I suppose ppl cheat everywhere.. but it seems to be something that is more accepted--as just something that "MEN DO"... I dunno... jump in any time and tell me differently, but I have had heated discussions with many ppl who felt that way...

Ok..I suppose that I know the answer to my own question (as to why)... but I am more interested in what other's think....

p.s I started this post.. left it for awhile and came back to it.. so now it's not in order.. bleh! lol

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I guess the short answer would be because they can.

Dominican women don't have the resources of leaving and making it on their own so in many cases they have no choice but to accept.

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
AnnaC said:
I guess the short answer would be because they can.

Dominican women don't have the resources of leaving and making it on their own so in many cases they have no choice but to accept.

I totally agree... this is a huge part of it for sure.... :ermm:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
MARS, give it a rest; you women will never understand why men cheat. but let me tell you this, you women are just as much putas as we men. i would say, almost 80% of women I have been with, have / had serious boyfriends. so please save this BS for someone else.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB said:
but let me tell you this, you women are just as much putas as we men. i would say, almost 80% of women I have been with, have / had serious boyfriends. so please save this BS for someone else.
AZB

Would that be the 80% of the so called decent girls you do it with? :laugh:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
:laugh: :laugh:Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Right on, ANNA...

The truth always comes out...!!!:cheeky: :devious:

Yep...just as we suspected...all the decent 'putas' from Santiago!!!

:laugh: :laugh: Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!:laugh: :laugh:

MQ

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
helpmann said:
Believe me, women cheat. And Dominican women, well... I'll say this... their cheating inspired a form of music and dance... the Bachata.

-Helpmann :laugh:

No no no bachata was inspired by CHEATING DOMINICAN MEN who would go into the bars looking for company. I didn't say women don't cheat, but women give it a second thought, dominican men are always looking to cheat.
I could never blame the women because believe me I know many men who have wonderful wives and they still do it, they act like is a right that was given to them when they married. a vow, in sickness and in death and you have the right to cheat ......you may now kiss the bride

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
AZB said:
MARS, give it a rest; you women will never understand why men cheat. but let me tell you this, you women are just as much putas as we men. i would say, almost 80% of women I have been with, have / had serious boyfriends. so please save this BS for someone else.
AZB

I want to know why? if women are putas is because of you guys thinking you can have more than one at any given time, if some women do it is because they are sick and tired of those pigs out there thinking that they can go around acting like God's gift to women. Believe me most of the women in my family have been cheating on and they are good women who take good care of their husbands and they don't deserve it, so if they want to cheat I think they have acquired the right but u guys do it for no reason.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
why men cheat

Yes, men generally cheat more than women but the reasons are not far far fetched . My take on these reasons are

1. Some women are just absolutely stunning.....How in the world can you resist her?. So women help us. Stop trying to be beautiful or dressing in a sexy manner. Start putting on veils or burkhas;)

2. The man is usually the aggressor, the hunter, the initiator. Well, it takes two to tango. So women help us again. Learn to say no and no and no and no...and no till we go away.....to look for another victim who hopefully will also say no.;)

3. Society does not place much restraint on us like on women. I have heard of the term 'a virtuous woman' or 'woman of easy virtue' but I am yet to hear the term 'virtuous man' or 'man of easy virtue'. So women help us here again. Set up a competion where 'virtuous men' win lots of money. We will all change immediately;)

4. A man is seen with different women and the girls know and still fight over him. You won't see men fighting over a girl like that . So women help us here again. Stop fighting over these cheats. You are encouraging us;)

5. There are some things that men would like to try out sexually but they are not sure that wifey will be interested in that. So women help us also. Learn new tricks so hubby can know that you are current and up to date;)

I really could go on and on but the picture is clear. Women seem to blame men for everthing. It is so nice that we can blame them for something also

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Nicely written...but what we want to know is WHY you guys feel OBLIGATED to do it???

Stop giving the reasons...we know the reasons...answer this...can MEN EVER say NO, and be faithful to ONE woman???

MQ

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
I had the pleasure of meeting one the very few Dominican men that (probably) doesn't cheat on his wife this weekend. He was deeply religious and was planning to be a priest when he met his wife. In my girlfriend's opinion he was a nice guy but a little "strange" (gay).

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
I Don't Know Why, But Women Crave the Drama...

M.A.R. said:
No no no bachata was inspired by CHEATING DOMINICAN MEN who would go into the bars looking for company. I didn't say women don't cheat, but women give it a second thought, dominican men are always looking to cheat.
I could never blame the women because believe me I know many men who have wonderful wives and they still do it, they act like is a right that was given to them when they married. a vow, in sickness and in death and you have the right to cheat ......you may now kiss the bride
Ok. To answer your original question, in general, men are not predispositioned to cheat. It just seems that way, because many women have a uncanny nack for dating and marrying slime. (See Thread Post)

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!
Helpmann :)

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Musicqueen said:
Nicely written...but what we want to know is WHY you guys feel OBLIGATED to do it??? MQ

The answer to that is simple.....instinct like most other mammals we deep down feel a need to pas our genes along!

P.S. I'm sure I'll regret this post.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
CyaBye3015 said:
The answer to that is simple.....instinct like most other mammals we deep down feel a need to pas our genes along!

P.S. I'm sure I'll regret this post.
Well if you need to pass your GENES along and you have a wife/gf, DO IT with them!:ermm:
Men have no will-power when it comes to their lust for women, and feel no/little remorse when caught out.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
drloca said:
Well if you need to pass your GENES along and you have a wife/gf, DO IT with them!:ermm:
Men have no will-power when it comes to their lust for women, and feel no/little remorse when caught out.

My point exactly, it's the alpha male thing!!! I'm not making excuses, just telling it like it is.