Gym, Pool, Tennis etc - Hotel Santo Domingo Membership (RD$4500)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Looking to put a DR1 group together for membership and access to the facilities at the Hotel Santo Domingo. Gym, tennis courts, great pool, room and food discounts, etc etc.

Usual price is around RD$12,000 per year, but as a group we can get a price of around RD$5,500 per year.

PM or email if your interested in joining.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have had a few people send me emails/PM's about this great offer.
Any more locals interested? I will be closing this thread as soon as I get 5 confirmed people, so you better be quick.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is what you get for RD$4500

As a member of the club you will enjoy the following facilities:

- Semi-olympic swimming pool
- Chaise lounges and towel service at the pool
- Sauna and gym
- Three tennis courts
- 15% discount at the Mariola Beauty Salon
- 20% discount in bars and restaurants
- 20% discount on banquet events such a birthday parties, weddding, etc
- 20% discount on massajes
- 30% discount hotel room rates
- B-B-Q at the pool area twice a month
- Two for one at Las Palmas Bar from 6:00 pm until 8:00pm from Monday thru
Saturday.

Just RD$4500 per year :)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I can't believe people aren't jumping all over this. This works out to less than 100 pesos per week and look what you get!

Larry

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Or US$2.70 per week :)

I have one spot left, so you better be quick, this price will not be seen again.

Going once... Going twice...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The first group is closed.

If you want in on the 2nd group, PM with your first name and surname.
I have 3 spaces left as of right now.

Note: This is an individual membership, not for family, guests etc.
If you have wives or children, they will need to either join up as an individual or you will need to pay for the family plan (RD$22,500 per year).

Normal individual membership price is RD$12,000 per year, they are giving us a VERY good price, so you better be quick if you want in.

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Count me in!

I started to join yesterday and then I figured I already go to Gold's and the b each. But it looks like with all these members, we can have one hell of a time!

JRR

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Fabulous Idea!!

This concept is a true pulic service & a wonderful business builder & promotion! Congratualtions!
Sould not hotels in Sosua, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, etc. be allowed & encouraged to give special group membership rates to loyal, & paying, DR1 members? Great for the hotels, esp. during the off season. A white body in need of exercise with a large green wallet is always attractive!
[Forgive my racism; I'm not PC; , , yet.]
A great oportnunity for some entrepeneurial sales persons! Commissions? A new DR1 help wanted ad? Great ongoing potential. The memberships should be good for only 1 year; the sales person should get renewal commissions? [please note the unisex noun.]

wgscogen

Jun 4, 2006
Hi, I am a new member who is considering moving to POP and found this thread interesting. However, I couldn't find a Hotel Santo Domingo in POP. Where is it located? Are there any other hotels that offer this type of membership in the Playa Dorado area?

Besides getting a hotel membership, is there another way to gain access to a fitness center and pool?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
wow this is a great thread.the best advertisement is word of mouth . you would think more hotels would make special offers to members of this site so they can get some publicity and maybe bring some more tourist dollars their way.

alex_2004

Jun 5, 2006
hotel and gym membership

Is the offer to hotel santo domingo still available? How would you compare it to Hotel Jaragua's gym and pool, is it better? their membership goes for 17,000 pesos and 3000 pesos pero month, which i find pretty expensive. anyone interested on finding about a discount at Hotel Jaragua???:cool: