El Caucho Boca Chica

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
El Caucho

jamaicanredstripe said:
Can somebody let me know some info about El Caucho. It's location and how near to the beach, restaurants & nightlife info.
You're 2-blocks north of the beach on the west-side of Boca Chica Beach. Most of the restaurants and nightlife on the east-side of Boca Chica Beach.

-Helpmann :)

"Pink #14"
http://bocachicabeach.net/map.html

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
jamaicanredstripe said:
Can somebody let me know some info about El Caucho. It's location and how near to the beach, restaurants & nightlife info.

El Caucho is about one normal city block from the beach and about a 5 or so min. saunter to the central park where the majority of restaurants start along Duarte, also a disco half way between the hotel and the park.

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
is this a good location or too far from action on duarte.How is the noise at night.

buseouno

Feb 22, 2005
Perfect distance

Brian said:
is this a good location or too far from action on duarte.How is the noise at night.

I personally think it's the perfect distance, about a 5 min. walk, and far enough away to get away from all the noise and unsavory types on Duarte.
By the way, they also have their own in house girls that live on the premesis, which doesn't stop you from bringing in your own girls provided they leave their cedulas at the front desk and are not known to be thieves.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
buseouno said:
I personally think it's the perfect distance, about a 5 min. walk, and far enough away to get away from all the noise and unsavory types on Duarte.
It's a lot further than a 5 minute walk from the main bars, but if one doesn't mind taking the motoconchos, it's fine.

The owners are very nice guys. My only complaint about the place is that each room seems to be a different size. My advice is to take a look at your room before checking in. Some of the rooms are a lot smaller than others that are priced the same.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Not Safe, But Better Than...

jamaicanredstripe said:
How much do these motoconchos cost for the ride. Are they safe to with at nights?
30 pesos +/- 10 pesos.

They're not very safe. Nevertheless, depending on where and how far you're walking in Boca Chica, a motoconcho is safer than walking alone at night.

-Helpmann :)