Aventura

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
A Dominican friend of mine in Toronto told me today that Aventura is performing in T.O. on June 3rd. Is it for real this time??????@@!!??
La Barbie...can you or anyone else confirm this? If so, where can I get tickets?

Muchas gracias!!

Chiquita

Oct 3, 2004
Aventura and Fulanito will be at the Docks on June 3rd. It seems like this time around it is true...keep your fingers crossed that they don't cancel at the last second again.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Yes.... and if they cancel this time it will be the 4th time they've cancelled T.O in a row

Ella

Jul 30, 2003
Still On?

I'm a bit skeptical that the concert is still on just given the track record of these guys!

I bought tickets for my sister and I for her birthday way back when they first went on sale so I'm hoping that the Toronto concert is still on. Has anyone heard anything?

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Ella,

I believe it's still on as advertised. But just be sure to listen to the radio and check online on Sat just in case.
If they didn't show up they would look stupid twice in the same year geez! It better be a great concert since they cancelled on us once!

Nov 16, 2005
WWW.TRANS-PAQ.COM
here in montreal

The last time for montreal at least it appeared their visas were not up to date.and from gossip here one of them has a record which prohibits him from getting a visa........lets hope by now all is well and they can perform together..

Ella

Jul 30, 2003
good show!

The concert went on and aside from the fact that I felt like I was one of the oldest people there (at the age of 28), I have to admit they put on a good show and they actually sounded good! I'm not a huge fan, familiar with their music obviously but I expected a debacle of a live performance given that they are a boy band. I have to hand it to them, they did a great job!

Lots and lots of young hoochie mamma girls - how do these mothers let their daughters out of the house dressed like that?!? Some of these girls looked like they were 14 at most! My mother would have sent my flying back to my bedroom with a swift backhand...lol...:laugh:

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Ella,

That's the reason I would not waste my time going to see Aventura again. I saw them twice already, and I think they are a great group. I would rather spend my money on their CD's. The last two concerts in Toronto, were mostly very young crowd, needless to say they left their manners at home.