Would someone speak to these people...

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
and tell them they need an editor seriously and soon as this is becoming the daily laugh ... Here are just two articles I read this morning and the language is so funny, that I totally lose sight of the actual news report ....

"El Paso sloses sale of Dominican Republic assets for $25 M"
Did they lose it, or close it?
http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=13587

and from this article ... two examples but there are many more.. http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=13553

quote "The ex-banker also states that Mej?a obtained the support of media competitors for his ?diabolic plan,? which included pressure form international organisms, which he did not name." end quote

what are 'form international organisms'? Yes, I know, it is from international organizations....

quote "It is in this manner that President Hip?lito Mej?a Dom?nguez chooses the night of May 13 to strike his mortal blow against the Banco Intercontinental and once and for all stone Mr. Ramon B?ez Figueroa."end quote

And here I thought we were out of the stone age....

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
...which included pressure form international organisms,

the meaning is obvious, he was threatened with infection with an exotic virus, like ebola or even H5N1...

....once and for all stone Mr. Ramon B?ez Figueroa

No doubt about it, the message is clear. Mr Baez' drink was spiked with marijuana or similar hallucinogen...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Chris said:
once and for all stone Mr. Ramon B?ez Figueroa.
Because after all, everyone else is without sin...

Hang on, that's what they really meant, wasn't it?

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Another one I read in a British newspaper stated... "Police arrested a farmer who had fired at a low-flying plane with a 12 guage **** gun." Some of these errors are hilarious! Canadian Bob.