Sunquest 2006 - 2007 Highlights

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Canadian Tour Operator Sunquest (part of the MyTravel Group) has announced it's 2006 - 2007 Winter Sun Preview.

Here are some highlights:

- Southerly sun flights will be available from 17 Canadian cities with 13 of these originating cities offering charter flights to the DR.

- New Winter charter service to Samana will be offered from YYZ, YOW and YUL with an offering of four resorts.

- Viva Wyndham Tangerine in Cabarete to be offered through Sunquest.

- New Winter charter service will be offered from YYT to POP.

- New Winter charter service will be offered from YHZ to LRM.

- Punta Cana All Suites Resort & Spa will become Adults Only (18+) and will continue to be one of the only resorts to offer butler service for drinks on the beach.

These are the highlights from my perspective - if you notice others please add them to this thread.

The 7.2 Mb brochure is located at:

www.sunquest.ca/content/images/PDF/Sq_WinterPreview_07.pdf

if you would like to download it.

Gregg

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Gregg you been somewhat of an expert, can you please give us an analysis of what you think, ..

...relatively good or relatively bad?

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
- New Winter charter service to Samana will be offered from YYZ, YOW and YUL with an offering of four resorts.

That is the BIG highlight to me. "Direct" flights from Ottawa? I'll believe it when I see it, but I will still hope.

It looks like Viva Wyndam has opened a sister hotel to Viva Samana (in Las Terrenas). Anymore info on that would be appreciated. I "think" I saw on Sunquest's site that this resort would be offering unlimited motorized watersports???????? Sigh. I assume that means sea-doos. I hope they have the sense to keep it to a confined area.........

Rose