looking for good pet store in santo domingo

anafg

May 20, 2006
I'm looking for a good decent-sized pet store in Santo Domingo. I live in the southeast, just got a fabulous new puppy and I want to get him some stuff (particularly a crate), so I'd like to see if I can find a good place in Santo Domingo. Anyone have any suggestions? (and some sort of directions if the place is hard to find, since I'm not excellent at navigating in the capital)

thanks!

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Fauna Tropical!!!

Fauna Tropical on Paseo de los Locutores (sp). Take Churchill from 27th of Feb. to Churchill turn Right on Paseo de los Locutores, it's half way down the 1st block on the left hand side. They are excellent.They have everything. Ask to speak to Carolina tell her Lynn Cox from La Romana sent you there. Their numbers are: 809-565-6398 & 809-565-7091.

Good luck! Lynn

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
You've also got La Jungla on Roberto Pastoriza almost on the corner of Winston Churchill. On one side of the street they've got the dogs and cats and on the other side the birds, fish and monkeys. On that same street 2 blocks down there's a vet clinic that sells quite a nice variety of stuff for a small store. It's called Clinica Veterinaria Dr. Piantini.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Fauna Tropical and La Jungla are very good options and you can also stop by Ferreteria Americana where they have a pretty good section for pets.
On Kennedy between Lincoln and Lopez de Vega!