Need a place in Santiago or North Coast

Hansel

May 20, 2006
While I stay in a hotel in Santiago for a few days, I'll be looking for a place to rent for one person for approximately 2 months in Santiago (preferable) or some nice beach area on the north shore.

An apartment would be great, or I would consider living with a sane family as well.

So basically I need some starting points.

Thanks much!

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
rellosk said:
You may want to send Hillbilly a PM. He has a reasonable priced "Bed and Breakfast" in Santiago.
:ermm: Hansel said "SANE" rellosk!! How can you call that lovable big bear sane??:glasses: Now his good LADY is the sane & business one!!

Joking apart, I agree whole heartedly with you. The breakfasts done there are especially good at 08.30 on Sunday mornings when I get down from Puerto Plata!! ~ Grahame.

Hansel

May 20, 2006
Great! I'd like to keep my prospectives varied... anyone else have suggestions?

Last edited:

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Gh

Hi, Depending on which 2 Months and who you are , I have a brand New Apartment in Gaspar hernandez with 24 Hour Power, And about 2 KM's from beaches. We are about 20 Minutes from Cabarete and 25 Minutes from Rio San Juan.

If Interested, please let me know. It is furnished and is 3 Bedrooms (1 Not Furnished)

I have Pics and Pics of the Town. GH Offers typical Dominican Living and is a very non touristy town .

Joe