Dominican Born US Citizen Looking For Work...

manuel.cornelio

May 24, 2006
Im a twenty year old male, us citizen, no wife no kids no compromises, looking to get work in any occupation that can pay a decent wage, im very interested in computer service/repaid and networking work... ive lived all my life in the us, but was born here, so i have double citizenship... have alot of experience with customer service and IT work im studying computer service at the Instituto Technologico De Las Americas, ive worked at stores like best buy/radioshack that kind of retail enviroment, im currently working but the thing is that these companies here pay really bad, expecially since im someone who is accustomed to earning around $1,500. so if anyone has knowledge in any opportunities that they think i can send my resume please help a brother out!

thanks

M.Cornelio

p.s.
i've also though about starting a computer repair, service and networking business but im thinking of how to go about it... hopefully things work out

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Finish your studies. THEN you can look for work...

You said "no compromises"...that is called language interference since you used the Dominican phrase of "No compromisos" ..You meant to say, "no committments..." FYI..

Good luck.

HB :D:D:D