If you don't want be cheated by Dominican Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

momita

May 17, 2006
First of all I have to say that mostly people on this forum do not like me and disagree with me(don't you M'frog;) )
If you have a look for my previous Threads you will see what I mean.
Any way I'm always saying that Dominican men are very nice and they never ever tried to cheated me or take adventage of me.
This is out of discution.I didn't change my opinion at all.
But I can see why it happened that I met those right people !!!!
Most of you are from Usa or England or another rich countries.
What make you tasty slice of cake for them.
Even if I live in England I never really mention that.I Was always saying I come from Poland.I don't think so that Poland is on his High priority LIST:cheeky:
Then in that way I avoided any sankies and other cheaters.
Then good advice for all women going to Dominican Republic
Tell them you are from Russia,Bulgaria or Poland.
In this way you simple rejected all rubbish.
And will spend nice holiday with very nice People.
Iam going to do something oposite;) As I am going there again in 10 days
I will be pretented Rich English tourist:cheeky: I want meet some SANKIES
I will let you know about my resoults when Iwill be Back
Wish me luck
love you all
Momita

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Heart of Darkness redux

momita said:
Iam going to do something oposite;) As I am going there again in 10 days
I will be pretented Rich English tourist:cheeky: I want meet some SANKIES
I will let you know about my resoults when Iwill be Back
Wish me luck
love you all
Momita

That will be a research project worth following, momita. Go for it but be careful. Done right there's a book and maybe even a movie in this.

Let me be the first to suggest you may be known in the future as "Josefina Conrad". ;)

"What makes mankind tragic is not that they are the victims of nature, it is that they are conscious of it. To be part of the animal kingdom under the conditions of this earth is very well - but soon as you know of your slavery, the pain, the anger, the strife . the tragedy begins."
Joseph Conrad 1897

Last edited:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
momita said:
Even if I live in England I never really mention that.I Was always saying I come from Poland.I don't think so that Poland is on his High priority LIST:cheeky:
Then in that way I avoided any sankies and other cheaters.
Then good advice for all women going to Dominican Republic
Tell them you are from Russia,Bulgaria or Poland.
In this way you simple rejected all rubbish.
And will spend nice holiday with very nice People.
Momita
Sorry to burst your bubble, Momita, but you have overestimated the sankie's geographical skills.
You would surely find some educated Dominicans who might know that Poland is a poorer country than England, but the idea that a sankie would know, is a crock of shyte.
Try it out yourself.
Show one of your sankie friends a map of the DR, and ask them to show you the route to San Franciso De Macoris.
You will be greeted with a look of bewilderement.
Now I know you would like to convert all the DR1 members into changing their attitudes, and I'm sure you believe in your heart that you know better than they do, but I'm afraid you are wrong, with a capital "W".

Besides, even if you were from Poland, if you have enough money to come here on Vacation, then the sankies will be wanting a bit of that action too.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Rocky;
It still could produce some great posts. Momita will be interacting with Sankies with the intention of writing about them. The results may not be what she expects but if she takes good notes and reports in detail it should be a fascinating read.

When the Americans withdrew from Souteast Asia in the 1970's and the Russians filled the vacuum in Laos the Laotians began calling the Russians "Americans without money". :)

Celt

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Celt202 said:
Rocky;
The results may not be what she expects but if she takes good notes and reports in detail it should be a fascinating read.Celt
If that were my agenda, to be fascinated by sankie reports, I would agree with you.
If true clinical observations interest you, then it would be wasted time, as the whole premise of her research is based on a falsehood.
If the OP's welfare & security are of importance, then it would be unacceptable to let her walk into the lion's den, without at least warning her first.
The basic premise that a Sankie would chase after someone who appears rich and not bother with someone who is poor, is of course true.
That needs no proving.
Thinking that Sankies will not want money from her because she says she is from Poland, is ridiculous.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Rocky said:
If that were my agenda, to be fascinated by sankie reports, I would agree with you.
If true clinical observations interest you, then it would be wasted time, as the whole premise of her research is based on a falsehood.
If the OP's welfare & security are of importance, then it would be unacceptable to let her walk into the lion's den, without at least warning her first.
The basic premise that a Sankie would chase after someone who appears rich and not bother with someone who is poor, is of course true.
That needs no proving.
Thinking that Sankies will not want money from her because she says she is from Poland, is ridiculous.

Words of wisdom, Marco. She IS going into the lion's den and hopefully has the presence of mind to protect herself. If she writes in good detail about her experiences it could help others be aware of the dangers that await them even though the subject has been thoroughly covered over and over on DR1.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Celt202 said:
even though the subject has been thoroughly covered over and over on DR1.
That's it in a nutshell.
She doesn't believe all those posts and not only is she convinced that we are wrong and she is right, but is hellbent on proving it.
This is an accident waiting to happen.

momita

May 17, 2006
Hi

Wow ..... You are very mean for me :tired:
Do you like that or not I am going to do that "reserch "
Not for you but just for me.
My second name is Couriosity;)
And also some of you going to far
I wonder if you know where Poland is...
:bunny:
Celt whatever happen in Cabarete you will be first to know.:cheeky:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Momita;

Rocky is a good man and is concerned for your safety. Be VERY careful. Sankies are clever beyond imagining. Many are supremely subtle manipulators of emotion. Be aware.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
She also has Dominican men and sankies all rolled into one but since I've said it a few million times I won't repeat it again.

Oh what the heck.....

When these threads discuss SANKIES it's not about all DOMINICAN MEN so please learn the difference.

Sankies are con artist that see you coming a mile away and most Dominican men aren't sankies and most are not always interested in tourists.;)

Momita is starting so many useless threads I'm afraid for her as well she's a red flag waving at the bulls. ;)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Red Flags and Snowballs

AnnaC said:
I'm afraid for her as well she's a red flag waving at the bulls. ;)

Momita;

I can't say it enough. Be VERY careful. Be confident but read the link Anna provided. There is wisdom there.

Say Anna; if you can make it down from the Arctic for Marco's July 2 barbecue could you bring some snow packed in dry ice? I've almost forgotten what it feels like. It would be fun to have a snow ball fight. :laugh:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios de la vida!!!

Rocky said:
This explains why I seldomly read or post in the sankie forums.
I give up.
You win.
You're right.
Rocky and the rest of you guys:

If you don't know with whom you are dealing with, by now, you guys don't know what a NUTCASE IS!!!!!!.

Perfect example of a tourist who had a nice time while on vacation and now, since she thinks she know EVERYTHING about the DR and it's people, wants to leave everything behind and move to a country that she does not know crap about.!. INSANE!.

The moment when she wrote that "MAMITA" means prostitute, and after trying to understand some of her writtings, I knew right away that this person put "extra whisky" on her tea. Lol.

Btw, the sankie forum is the best forum on this site.

The SANKIE FORUM FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Celt202 said:
Say Anna; if you can make it down from the Arctic for Marco's July 2 barbecue could you bring some snow packed in dry ice? I've almost forgotten what it feels like. It would be fun to have a snow ball fight. :laugh:

Wish I was coming to that but no snow here. It's 10 am and it's hot already. Might have to turn the air on by the end of the day. ;)

Miguel I sometimes wonder if we make a dent at all. Some people can not be helped but I always have hopes that people that don't post might get something out of all this.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
miguel said:
Rocky and the rest of you guys:
If you don't know with whom you are dealing with, by now, you guys don't know what a NUTCASE IS!!!!!!.
I know exactly who I am dealing with, but I generally make an effort to remain polite and not be condescending.
If someone tells me to go to hell, well, then my nasty tongue might come out to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.