Riu Palace Punta Cana

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I understand this resort just opened this month (May). If anyone has any feedback on this resort, I would appreciate it. We will be traveling with 2 - 9 year old boys on the first week of July!
Food quality, entertainment etc..

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
audrav said:
I understand this resort just opened this month (May). If anyone has any feedback on this resort, I would appreciate it. We will be traveling with 2 - 9 year old boys on the first week of July!
Food quality, entertainment etc..
Actually it opened on time on April 28th and clientelle has been increasing since. Last week they passed 75% occupancy and it looks like this will be another hit for Riu.

600+ Jr. Suites with jacuzzi in the idyllic Arena Gordo area with five other Riu resorts only steps away and all accessible to you.

Here are some pictures:

http://www.berwicktravel.com/riu_resorts/punta_cana_photos/punta_cana_photos.html

Have a great vacation.

Gregg

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
thank you

FireGuy said:
Actually it opened on time on April 28th and clientelle has been increasing since. Last week they passed 75% occupancy and it looks like this will be another hit for Riu.

600+ Jr. Suites with jacuzzi in the idyllic Arena Gordo area with five other Riu resorts only steps away and all accessible to you.

Here are some pictures:

http://www.berwicktravel.com/riu_resorts/punta_cana_photos/punta_cana_photos.html

Have a great vacation.

Gregg

I know where to come when I need information, thank you so much for this. I guess because it is a new resort, they won't sell it off right? I have only seen the other Riu's on sale. I am going to book before June 22nd, and am really doing the checks! So far, its back to Bahia, Majestic Colonial or Paradisus.

Norma

May 21, 2006
I actually stayed at the Palace Punta Cana from May 5th-13th. It was absolutely wonderful and I would go back in a heartbeat. The food and drink were great and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The facilities and beach are world class.

Now I have a question. I need a furnished apartment in the Bavaro area for a few months starting in July. I'll be working with a local real estate company and want to see if the move to DR would be a good fit for me. Do any of you know of a nice, safe place?

DmanTT

Oct 6, 2006
I stayed there from July 30th- August 6th. I have been to most of the riu chains and this one is probably right up there as the best. Will be returning actually this Sunday for a week.