Spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Enough of your spam. Your posting and PM privileges have been removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
What does that mean....

Rocky said:
And I'm ROTFLMAO

I'm new to this game, what does that mean? I've read some of your posts with Chester 4. Is it a private joke?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sharlene said:
I'm new to this game, what does that mean? I've read some of your posts with Chester 4. Is it a private joke?
Sorry Charlene.
It's this new shortcut internet talk.
R olling
O n
T he
F loor
L aughing
M y
A zz
O ff
I thought Tamborista's "designer dog food bowls joke", was rather funny.

Mar 21, 2002
sweetdbt said:
Attempted free internet moving sale.

Hahaha, are you serious? I guess he's not doing so well in the DR if he needs to sell services to others here on DR1. I guess some posters try to bypass Rob's advertising services. Any person who feels the need to bypass Rob can't have a very healthy business to begin with. I mean if you have to skimp on the ads what does that say about you?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
'HE' is a 'SHE' O & C. I seem to recall this is not the first time she has tried to use DR1 for personal gain as I understand she tried it with the ESO project & was told by Rob previously not to do so! Pity some have to learn the hard way. ~ Grahame.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lloyd said:
Having only just joined but I see advertising by moderators. Is this OK?

Advertising? We post links to help answer questions asked but we don't advertise personal stuff we are trying to sell nor do we promote a personal business or we would be out of here ;)

Like Robert said, where? point one out.;)

Mar 21, 2002
Not personal Anna" Tortellini" Coniglio

AnnaC said:
Advertising? We post links to help answer questions asked but we don't advertise personal stuff we are trying to sell nor do we promote a personal business or we would be out of here ;)

Like Robert said, where? point one out.;)

Hahaha, I can see the moderators running for cover or as we say in the futures business when you get caught with your pants down- short covering.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Chris said:
Posted by me Robert ... I guess it is pink slip time. ;) But perhaps also time to ferret out a sockpuppet.
I searched to find this post, on the mentioned date, as it was obvious that one needs to know the context that prompted your reply.
I could find no such post on that date, not to mention that it does not qualify as spamming.
If someone asks you a question of expertise and it happens that you are in the business, should you not reply, for fear of appearing like you are spammimg?
I wonder how long Lloyd spent searching to come up with that, all the way back, over a year ago.
Let's see now.
Robert.. Can you tell us how many posts have been made on DR1 in the last year?
Somebody has way too much time on his hands....

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Lloyd said:
7 April 2005

For internet, we now have many more options in the Caribbean. We have satellites with footprints covering specifically the Caribbean, Central America and South America. In a sense, our job has become easier as we do not have to mess with half-legal television signals from other countries and can offer completely legal services. For internet connections as well, we use mostly top of the line dishes, specifically designed for an internet connection, and we don't use dishes made for receiving a television signal.
Way to go, Lloyd.
Thanks for making me waste so much time looking for that post.
Couldn't you even get the year right?
Even if your point of view is wrong, the least you could do is get your facts straight.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That was part of a discussion as far as I'd concerned, Chris didn't post an email address or phone number and say get in touch with me at. ;)

Wow I also see that Floyd just joined us yesturday and posted three times in 6 mins before making his complaint ;)

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I guess one thing that's very clear, Floyd is an idiot.
That's it, that's the best you can do. Sad!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.