Be Careful in Cabarete

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
5.00pm yesterday. Coming out of Supermarket in Cabarete with both hands full. A man grabbed my gold chain and escaped on a motorcycle, been using the supermarket for more than 3 years without a problem, it shows you cant be too carefull.
Keith

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
be carefull everywhere!

My mothers neighbor in sleepy little ipwich mass had her house robbed last week. My apt here in jersey city has been robbed 5 times in eight years (i finaly invested in security).

I got mugged and pistol whipped to nearly an inch of my life while living in boston years ago.

Im just sayin'. it happens everywhere...not just in the dr.

sorry about your experience tho.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am sorry you got robbed, anybody that wears gold in RD mine as well carry a big sign on their forehead "ROB ME"!

Go to the Compra/Venta in Sosua or Charamicos and buy it back!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
KeithUK said:
5.00pm yesterday. Coming out of Supermarket in Cabarete with both hands full. A man grabbed my gold chain and escaped on a motorcycle, been using the supermarket for more than 3 years without a problem, it shows you cant be too carefull.
Keith

You sound surprised?.....I don't wear jewerly but if I did I wouldn't wear it in the DR at all, sometimes I'm afraid to wear anything that resembles gold.