Dr Alba Reyes

leeds

Mar 15, 2006
newbie, has anyone had a hair transplant done by this dr? first hand experience only please. thanks,john

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I know lots of people who have had their hair done by her. She is excellent and I think she has done her specialization in Israel. Her work is state of art and I personally think she is as good, if not better than bosley. majority of folks who have had hair transplant done in DR are her clients. You can't even tell if the person has the implants. She uses the latest technique, creating the natural hairline first with micro-grafts and the rest is carefully covered with different size grafts. I have many friends who have used her services. All are happy campers.
I will give her a visit soon.
AZB

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Dr. Reyes

I had a hair transplant done by Dr. Reyes about 3 months ago.
I'm very happy with the results and the grafts are growing well. She is very profesional and has done many transplants.
I'm a physician and I would happily recomend Dr. Alba Reyes.

leeds

Mar 15, 2006
many thanks, its nice to hear from someone with experience amid all the botched jobs

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
DRshooter said:
I had a hair transplant done by Dr. Reyes about 3 months ago.
I'm very happy with the results and the grafts are growing well. She is very profesional and has done many transplants.
I'm a physician and I would happily recomend Dr. Alba Reyes.

How much did it cost?

leeds

Mar 15, 2006
i was quoted,$3800 all in!,3 nights in an "all in" resort 4 days,ground trans etc,air extra. she is in santo domingo.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
leeds said:
i was quoted,$3800 all in!,3 nights in an "all in" resort 4 days,ground trans etc,air extra. she is in santo domingo.

but aren't those done in sessions? didn't u have to come back for additional implants?

leeds

Mar 15, 2006
not sure,if it can all be done in one go so be it, this is limited only by the amount she can harvest,ie,if it takes 4k and she can harvest 4k its one shot if she can harvest 2k a second trip is needed.but my understanding is that she can harvest about 6k which might not be 100% but 85% which in my case i would be happy with.