Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default DR Local Markets

The Superintendencia de Valores (SIV) approved a few local market debt issues, but after their announcement info on this issues have been scarce. Have they been issued? Are they trading? How about the Bolsa de Valores de Santo Domingo, is it fulfilling its role? is it being used by local financial market players?

Note: This is my personal opinion, an should not constitute investment advice. E-mail me at my personal address if you want to develop a dialogue

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

How's the US market trading?

Does anyone has some info on it? like daily turnover volume, main participants, indicators, demand and supply factors, etc.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

As reported in Clave Digital

If you build it, they'll come. So goes the saying.

If this happens, a huge boos to the local markets in DR. For sure ...

Propone negociar distribuidoras electricidad en mercado de valores

Note: This is my personal opinion, an should not constitute investment advice. E-mail me at my personal address if you want to develop a dialogue.

Post Thanks / Like

It's an interesting idea, at least is more healthy than the privatization process from seven years ago.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

What issues trade on The Bolsa de Valores de Santo Domingo?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Tamborista,

The BVRD ( Bolsa de Valores de la República Dominicana S.A ) publishes a periodic trading report (daily, monthly) where you can see the most active trading issues. In these reports you will see issues like:

1. Corporate bonds (Itabo)
    2. Commercial Paper (Induveca)
    3. Government Paper (MinFin) and CB Certificados (Bonos Ley 119-05, etc.)
    4. Others

Note: This is my personal opinion, an should not constitute investment advice. E-mail me at my personal address if you want to develop a dialogue

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Local companies are learning to love the local markets. AES Dominicana and Banco Leon are coming with bond issues. That't positive.

When will the Banco Central issue its certificates electronically and these be heavily traded on the secondary markets ???

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

FOMC just cut its benchamark interest rate by 50 bps to 4.75% as well as the discount rate (interest rate charge by the FED to banks) by 50 bps also to 5.25%

Implications for DR ...?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bolsa - New Advanced Trading System???

An article which appeared in DominicanToday (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/sp...ll/12alcs.html)
    indicated that there was a new trading system in DR. Can someone provide some detail as to how one goes about trading in the DR market and what kinds of research tools are available to do financial research on companies being traded?

Thank you

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Perhaps the correct Link will help :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DRPAWA View Post
    An article which appeared in DominicanToday (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/12/sp...ll/12alcs.html)
    indicated that there was a new trading system in DR. Can someone provide some detail as to how one goes about trading in the DR market and what kinds of research tools are available to do financial research on companies being traded?

Thank you
    http://www.dominicantoday.com/app/article.aspx?id=25696

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast