someone hacked my msn messenger

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok guys, some idiot hacked into my msn messenger and changed my password. I have no clue who it is. So please if you guys see me online, don't even send a message because this way he will get your attention and might hack your password.
Can someone tell me how to hack my own password? I have sent an e mail to msn to fix the issue. I am not sure what will be the outcome. I am unable to log into msn messenger or hotmail with my name.
So my msn friends, please PM me your e mail to me here so I can log you into my new hotmail account. Thanks in advance.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the person changes the secret question as well.
Please block my old msn hotmail becasue the person is hacking everyone's name like a chain. my new hotmail is the same as before but with a 1 at the end.
AZB

P.S. does anyone know how to hack msn passwords because i would like to hack my own.

Sunny44

Jul 24, 2002
Hmmmmmm........................

AZB said:
Ok guys, some idiot hacked into my msn messenger and changed my password. I have no clue who it is. So please if you guys see me online, don't even send a message because this way he will get your attention and might hack your password.
Can someone tell me how to hack my own password? I have sent an e mail to msn to fix the issue. I am not sure what will be the outcome. I am unable to log into msn messenger or hotmail with my name.
So my msn friends, please PM me your e mail to me here so I can log you into my new hotmail account. Thanks in advance.
AZB

The same thing happend to me last night?!?!?!? I figured it was something I did or a virus thing or something...................maybe not. Maybe it is related to what happened to yours? I am kindof computer illiterate so dont know how these things work.
I was able to reset my password after MANY attempts!!! I think I just got lucky cause I really dont know how to do these things.........................
Sunny

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I would tend to agree that it might be a virus of sorts, rather than an individual hacking.
Have you scanned, and if so, with which anti virus program.
Have you also run spyware programs, and if so, which ones?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Azb

Have you attempted to log on with another computer?
If it's something inherent to your computer, then you would be able to log on elsewhere, then we would just have to root out the problem of your own computer.
In fact, if you like, email me with the logon info, and I can try it here.
If I get in, I can change passwords & secret questions, then let you know, so you can rechange them at a later date, and go to work on fixing your computer.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I know for a fact someone hacked me. This person is doing it to many people and then logs on with their names. He will log on with my name. The moment you send him a message he will hack you.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I like playing with buttons and I noticed a few weeks ago that my firewall program has an exception list of programs that aren't being blocked and msn was one of them. I quickly unchecked it and a few other programs related to messeging type. They still work fine but I guess that's how they get in if they aren't being blocked by your firewall.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
New nickname

The hacker has changed AZB's nickname to read "no te sorprendas" for anyone who had AZB on his MSN contact list, and wishes to block him.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
You should think about a stronger password.

I know you use "ilovebuttsecks" as your password for everything, and its convenient and hard for a guy like you to forget, but try someting like

"IWantTo69WithAnIguanaThenICanDieHappy"

that incorporates upper and lower case letters and numbers, muuuch harder to hack.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the hacker is not a dr1 member. The hacker hacked a girl's msn and then hacked all the people on her list. I was one of them.
I may get my hotmail back as I am in touch with the msn tech support.
By now the hacker must have moved on to a different victim and lost interest on mine.
By the way, I got bumped off the delta on buddy pass so I am still here in santiago.
AZB

Santiagohombre1

Jun 1, 2006
ok

AZB said:
AZB

I used to be a professional hacker. BUt for you, just go in and have an email sent to your account with a new password and you are fine.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
AZB and all...

This is 100% possible. I know of someone that had some "hacking software" for MSN Messenger. The guy used to get into any hotmail account he wanted. I got in touch with him today and he told me it no longer works because microsoft supposedly upgraded their security. He says it used to work back in the days when it was windows messenger 4.7 - that was a very long time ago.

I'm sure someone out there has a new program. There is always the next best thing.

Sorry to hear this AZB.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
me confused...

Santiagohombre1 said:
I used to be a professional hacker. BUt for you, just go in and have an email sent to your account with a new password and you are fine.
i don't understand. I can't get into my e mail. so please explain clearly what I have to do to get back into my account? thanks in advance.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Good news, i was in touch with msn and they send me an email asking me to varify a few questions regarding my account. Then a day later I was allowed to reset my password. I am al set now. I think I know how i was hijacked. The hacker sends a picture of himself/herself to remind you that you have talked to him/her before. Its a hi5.com type page with picture on it, but its not from hi5.com. It only looks like a hi5.com webpage with person's profile. You click on the page to see the picture of the person who is talking to you and the page will read whats inside your computer and look for secret passwords, including hotmail and sent it to the hacker.
Now folks, I am clean now, my pc is clean so unblock me from msn. I am all set.
thanks god.
AZB