Jarabacoa Or Constanza

ari

Jan 20, 2006
I need advice, I'm coming from Miami and will be spending 2 days in "el Cibao" I will be in San Fco. de Macoris. One of those days I will like to spend either in Jarabacoa or Constanza

I need to know, what do you recommend for a first timer----
JARABACOA OR CONSTANZA?

any suggestions are welcome & greatly appreciated!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Jarabacoa. Go to the Falls of jimenoa. Good day trip. Eat at el Rancho..

HB :D:D

Mar 21, 2002
Both are quite developed. Constanza is building an airport and una presa. Yet I prefer Constanza bc of the charm of its small town rustic feel to it.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
If You Need Transport Have A Word With Mnt Frg He Got Vespas And Ostriches The Vespa Can Do 130 To 135 Mph And The Ostrich Can Do About 70mph

TimH

Aug 4, 2004
www.guesthouse-jarabacoa.com
Jarabacoa

I definetely would prefer Jarabacoa over Constanza. I am not saying that because I am happily living in Jarabacoa since early 1998 but I am saying that because the best thing about Constanza is the road from Jarabacoa to it.
That's it.
Jarabacoa has at least in the weekends places to go to and have fun. Constanza definetly lacks these possibilities. Apart from the better infrastructure Jarabacoa definetly offers a 100 times much more activities in the daytime and much better places to go out at night.

Just 'google' a little bit.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
TimH said:
Jarabacoa has at least in the weekends places to go to and have fun. Constanza definetly lacks these possibilities. Apart from the better infrastructure Jarabacoa definetly offers a 100 times much more activities in the daytime and much better places to go out at night.
What else besides the falls?