Translation company in SD

D

diana

Hi Freddy,

My name is Diana P. Torres and I am Senior Director for iLanguage-Santo Domingo, the world's largest online translation and globalization company.

We have choosen the DR as our leading productin centers and would like to know how we could offer our services to leading Dominican and foreign companies who would like to expand their client base by translating thier websites adn offering mulingual customer relations mangagment.

Please let me know when we could meet to discuss a business partnership and do visit our website www.ilanguage.com

I look forward to speaking to you,

Cordially,
Diana P. Torres
Senior Director
iLanguage
534-8742

F

Freddy

Of course we can meet. I would be delighted to meet with you as you propose. When do you want to meet? I will be unavailable tomorrow (friday). And monday and wednesday I will be in Congressional hearings most of the day. However, tuesday and thursday, between 11:00 and 1:00, I am available. Let me know at 472-0202 ext 221 (at Fundaci?n Global Democracia & Desarrollo) when it is most convenient for you.

I think I can provide you with some ideas which could be of your interest. but I need to know more about your business.

By the way, I visited your website and was very impressed!!!