How hard is pucmm??

Suheri

Jun 5, 2006
I'm from brazil and want to try school in the Dominican Republic at Pontificia Universidad Catolica in Santiago. I speak Spanish fluently because I used to live in Argentina. I was wondering if the PUCMM is very hard like if they ask for a lot of homework projects and the courses progress very rapidly. I don't want to spend all day studying and doing homework, I want to have time for meeting people and enjoying the country. However, I also want to learn but not in a fastpaced school. I other words, I want to go to a university that allows for a balanced student life of studying, homework, fun, etc. Please let me know how pucmm is. I DO NOT WANT to go to UTESA because they say in this forum the quality of education is very bad.
;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Depends. If you want to study, you study. if you want to party you party. then you flunck out and go back to Brazil.

PUCMM-Santiago prides itself on producing very good graduates within a certain time frame. You can take fewer courses and do less work, but you will study.

What do you want to study??

That might make a difference.

HB :D:D

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Like HB said you would have to say what you want to study. I know people studying at the PUCMM and UTESA right now. They say Architecture is harder at UTESA than in the PUCMM. I'm not sure how they judge this but this is what my friends tell me.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Prezada Suheri,
Por favor desculpe minha curiosidade. Se não te incomoda explicar-me, porque você quer estudar na República Dominicana quando existe tantas universidades boas no Brasil?
Atenciosamente,
Keith

Suheri

Jun 5, 2006
Keith R said:
Prezada Suheri,
Por favor desculpe minha curiosidade. Se não te incomoda explicar-me, porque você quer estudar na República Dominicana quando existe tantas universidades boas no Brasil?
Atenciosamente,
Keith

Nossa! ¿Onde vc aprendeu minha lingua??? Eu quero estudar la ja que gosto da cultura e tb por causa do espanhol ser minha primeira lingua ja que fui criada na fronteira da Argentina mas sou gaucha (Rio Grande Do Sul).

Last edited:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
No Brasil mesmo, durante minha primera visita a seu pais no ano 1979, viajando sozinho uns meses. Desde ent?o, o Brasil e os brasileiros ficam em meu cora??o. Nos anos recentes tenho tido a oportunidade (gra?as a Deus!) visitar ao Brasil cada ano, mas n?o ? suficiente pra eliminar minha saudade. :ermm: E pela falta de pr?tica, acho que meu portugu?s ? um pouco pobre...
Abra?os,
Keith

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Suheri said:
Eu quero estudar la ja que gosto da cultura
? dizer que j? vc conhece bem a cultura dominicana? como?

Pessoalmente acho que os dominicanos e os brasileiros tem muito em comum. Tamb?m, devo admitir que minha esposa ? dominicana, e ela sentia muito "em casa" durante suas duas visitas ao Brasil.

Mas, tenho que dizer que h? muitos outros pa?s em Am?rica Latina que tem universidades de melhor qualidade que PUCMM... ? por isso que pergunto porque a RD em vez de M?xico, ou Argentina, ou Chile...