Not open for further replies.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Vince Says Try The Zoo

Try The Zoo Or A Butcher Chicken Taste Better Crazy Vince 1956 Ha Ha

G

gary short

pssssssssst..........mo'fro has been posting a lot lately about poultry.......wierrrrrrd.

G

gary short

It's killing me what are you doing with Ostriches and also why would we all be spelling Ostriches with a capital o?????????

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
gary short said:
It's killing me what are you doing with Ostriches and also why would we all be spelling Ostriches with a capital o?????????
If you disrespect your Ostriches by spelling it with a small "o", you never know what they might do to you when you turn your back.

G

gary short

Hey they could peck your head off. Have you ever stood beside one. You could ride it..........as a passenger that is.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
gary short said:
Hey they could peck your head off. Have you ever stood beside one. You could ride it..........as a passenger that is.
As a matter of fact, I have seen them while in Africa, but forget them pecking your head.
It's your backside you have to protect, what with their long necks and all, and it's not as if they snap on a rubber glove first.

G

gary short

Rocky said:
As a matter of fact, I have seen them while in Africa, but forget them pecking your head.
It's your backside you have to protect, what with their long necks and all, and it's not as if they snap on a rubber glove first.

hahahaha...........sounds like customs at LAX..........geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.