Santo Domingo CABBIE

kudra

May 6, 2006
Does anyone know a great cab driver in Santo Domingo? I would like to do some day tripping and it would be more fun if I had a great cabbie/guide. I am fluent in Spanish so they don't need to know English.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Give Kuky a ring @ 809-758-6491.
He has a new van, licensed Taxi Turistico and is very dependable.
He is based in Santo Domingo, will travel countrywide.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Weren't you just looking for a cabbie in Punta Cana?

Do you plan to travel the country by taxi? It could get a little expensive....

MQ

kudra

May 6, 2006
Yes I was also looking for a cabbie in Punta Cana - and thanks again for the referral.
I am staying in Punta Cana but I hope to fly to Santo Domingo for the day, with my girlfriend. I was hoping a great cabbie could pick up us at the airport and tour us around for the day. I am hoping to make it a special day for my friend who would like to see Santo Domingo. I was living in Costa Rica last year and I became friends with three different cab drivers. I am still in contact with them and look forward to seeing them on my next Costa Rican visit. I don't expect to make such wonderfull friends on such a short DR holiday - but I thought someone might be willing to share their great connections.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tamborista said:
Why do you bother responding if you have nothing useful to add?
It gets old after a while. Why are you so miserable?

Just in case Tony is running low on his Western Union fix.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51018

Tamborista, damn it!!!:mad:

Read and follow your own damn advice...:mad: :mad:

I wasn't being rude or anything with my comments...just trying to warn him that it could get expensive if he were to take taxis to travel the island...

Who the f*** is being miserable here???:mad: :mad:

He got the meaning of my post and responded accordingly...Go get your own f***** fix!!! Cherna!!!:mad: :mad:

KUDRA: You're welcome! I hope you have a wonderful experience, and believe me...you'll be surprised how fast you can make friends in DR...Good luck!!!

MQ

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Tambo...why don't you answer this post...let them know exactly what I meant by that...

MQ

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
Give Ruskin Peguero a call at 809-765-4654 - Santo Domingo based, fluent in both English and Spanish, will do day trips.

kudra

May 6, 2006
Thanks mb2 for your referal. Glad to have the name and number of a great cab driver - makes using cabs so much more enjoyable. Can't wait to get to Santo Domingo next week.
kudra

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
Your welcome - Ruskin is very dependable and a great guy. Have a terrific visit in Santo Domingo!!