Massage Therapy in DR

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
Can anybody reccomend good massage Therapist in DR (nonsexual) I'am addictive to intensive deep neuromuscular massages.At their prices I can afford 10 hours straight. Can one find nonsexual massage parlours in Dr.Male or female does not matter as long as they can do it well. Thx.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Naked_truth777 said:
Can anybody reccomend good massage Therapist in DR (nonsexual) I'am addictive to intensive deep neuromuscular massages.At their prices I can afford 10 hours straight. Can one find nonsexual massage parlours in Dr.Male or female does not matter as long as they can do it well. Thx.

In which city would this be?

ari

Jan 20, 2006
If it's in Santo Domingo-- I highly recommend DAISY'S GRAN SALON, they have a website for info--- www.daisygransalon.com,

Massages there are is amazing!!!! and only cost $20/hour!! you can use all there facilities, their steam room, jacuzzi, ect.

Also, I heard of one in YAMELIS ARNEMAN, and El Jaragua hotel Spa in Santo Domingo

Good luck
P.S. Here they are very professional!! and no---it wont be sexual!

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

adagio_adeux said:
Addicted to pain Naked ...????

If it is done right ,then the pain does feel really good.It is all skill.They have to warm up tissues ,make them really hot and red and slowly increase pressure. And being NMT,CST,LMT and AP myself I really can spot a good one in a hurry :)

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
You can check with the guys at Hotel Duque de Wellington on Ave Independencia. The hotel runs about $35 or $40 a night. I think they have a website, or their telephone number is 809-682-4525 or 809-688-2840 or 809-688-2844. Someone there speaks English. I am positive they will know a masseur who would do intensive deep massage to your enjoyment.

Good luck.

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

JDJones said:
I would pass on the Hotel Duque de Wellington. It's a well known gay hangout. That's the intensive deep massage GringoCarlos is referring to there.

Ouch,Holy Guatomoly!!! Thx JDJones. That was the last thing on my mind ,ROFLOL.