RE in North Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
Do they have freedom of information act in DR ? How the one can establish real market value of RE there? These Real Estate Moguls,a lot of them US or foreign companies have properties listed at astronomical prices.Who in the world is stupid enough to pay these prices for real estate in third world country?

I'am looking to buy a standard (10.000 sf ) building lot or up to 1 acre in the mountains about 15-20 m from nearest town.Willing to pay a fair market value.Or may be something far away from everything at cheaper price. If any locals are willing to help me then pm me . I'am not new to buying real estate ,so no crooks please.All transaction will be done through lawyer paid by me.
So if anybody is willing to assist ,then you have to be honest and I will gladly pay generous commision .

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
So far you have referred to Real Estate people as "crooks" and dentists as "thieves".. Who is next?
BTW very little property, if any, can be located in the DR 15-20 miles from the nearest town. If you mean minutes, that is even rare.

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

HOWMAR said:
So far you have referred to Real Estate people as "crooks" and dentists as "thieves".. Who is next?
BTW very little property, if any, can be located in the DR 15-20 miles from the nearest town. If you mean minutes, that is even rare.

You are talking rubbish.I never said dentists were thieves.Do not put words in my mouth :) .I did not know what gentleman meant when he said half of what US charges.They obviously had no idea what US price acctualy is. I said dental care in US is astronomical but paying half of US may not be a good idea considering travel and hotel cost and lost time from work.So be nice.:cool: RE brokers on the other hand for the most of them are dishonest.I do not need to prove it
to anybody. I was a RE broker myself at one point of my life. You can not make money in RE if you disclose truth and nothing but the truth.If you did not learn that yet ,you are either way too young or never had any money to buy any RE . I have a nice piece of land worth at least around 130 K US. It is out of my area.So I did my research on MLS and found 67 properties just like mine or smaller in same area listed from 130K to 280K .I called 3 brokers.2 of which were trying to steal it from me for 10K and 12 K respectively.3 rd one quoted me only 20 K less. As long as I'am concern it is a criminal act.RE people are wicked no matter where they are.YOu have to investigate before doing business.If you do not do that,you are a fool and not an investor.
Acctually I do not need to prove anything to anyone.It is well known how tricky DR RE can be. At least in US you can check county records and MLS selling and listing records.What do you do in DR in that matter?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Naked_truth777 said:
So if anybody is willing to assist ,then you have to be honest and I will gladly pay generous commision .

Just make sure they pay me as well :)

Do you need water or electric?
What part of the country?

Why don't you ask around, speak to a few realtors.
What have you been quoted for land? Tell us that, then maybe we can tell you if your being ripped off or not.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Naked_truth777 said:
You can not make money in RE if you disclose truth and nothing but the truth.
B
U
L
L
$
#
!
T

My family anid I have made PILES of money in real estate for 35 years, and never once told an intentional lie in the process.

Seems to me YOU'RE the one who has an honesty problem, dude. If you bought property from me, you'd need a couple of co-signers if you paid cash...

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Naked_truth777 said:
You are talking rubbish.I never said dentists were thieves.Do not put words in my mouth :) .I did not know what gentleman meant when he said half of what US charges.They obviously had no idea what US price acctualy is. I said dental care in US is astronomical but paying half of US may not be a good idea considering travel and hotel cost and lost time from work.So be nice.:cool: RE brokers on the other hand for the most of them are dishonest.I do not need to prove it
to anybody. I was a RE broker myself at one point of my life. You can not make money in RE if you disclose truth and nothing but the truth.If you did not learn that yet ,you are either way too young or never had any money to buy any RE . I have a nice piece of land worth at least around 130 K US. It is out of my area.So I did my research on MLS and found 67 properties just like mine or smaller in same area listed from 130K to 280K .I called 3 brokers.2 of which were trying to steal it from me for 10K and 12 K respectively.3 rd one quoted me only 20 K less. As long as I'am concern it is a criminal act.RE people are wicked no matter where they are.YOu have to investigate before doing business.If you do not do that,you are a fool and not an investor.
Acctually I do not need to prove anything to anyone.It is well known how tricky DR RE can be. At least in US you can check county records and MLS selling and listing records.What do you do in DR in that matter?

I always thought the true value of real estate is what someone is willing to pay for it. In your case I guess this would be 10k or 12k. :eek:

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

cobraboy said:
That'll keep the crooks away... :rolleyes:

When I said crooks I did not mean RE people. Although some of them if not most might be ... I have just done a lot of reading about people in DR representing themselves as owner's of the land when in reality they are crooks.That is what I meant. I have a good business habit of doing everything through reputable lawyers. So I just wanted let crooks (ROFLOL)
know not to waste their time with me. That is all.

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

Campesina said:
naked truth 777, Please check your pm
Thx, I'am reading it right now.I have sent you my response.Thx so much. You encourage me to believe that there are some normal people out there :)

Last edited:

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

cobraboy said:
B
U
L
L
$
#
!
T

My family anid I have made PILES of money in real estate for 35 years, and never once told an intentional lie in the process.

Seems to me YOU'RE the one who has an honesty problem, dude. If you bought property from me, you'd need a couple of co-signers if you paid cash...

he has never told a lie in 35 yrs!!!!! ROFLOL You just proved yourself how big Lier you really is. LOL

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

Robert said:
Just make sure they pay me as well :)

Do you need water or electric?
What part of the country?

Why don't you ask around, speak to a few realtors.
What have you been quoted for land? Tell us that, then maybe we can tell you if your being ripped off or not.

acctualy I have found many reasonably priced properties.Thx.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Naked_truth777 said:
he has never told a lie in 35 yrs!!!!! ROFLOL You just proved yourself how big Lier you really is. LOL
And it shows how much of a basic crook you probably are.

I believe when someone is suspicious of others, it's because they have those traits they see in others themselves.

I also believe pigs get fed, and hogs get slaughtered. Leave a few $$$ on the table for everyone goes a long way to develop strong, long-term business relationships.

Repeat business comes from honesty above all else.

I will stand by my statement that I-and my family that I know of-have never told an intentional lie in ANY real estate transaction. However, we own, keep, rent and sell properties, and are not a broker. Never used one from our side in 35 years, and when one approaches with THEIR client, WE (backed by FL law) make the rules, not them.

I feel sorry for someone who is so cynical. Even in the DR one can find honest people. Yes, there are cheats, but a clear-headed person can ferret them out.

It must suck to live life like you're getting screwed 24/7.

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

It must suck to live life like you're getting screwed 24/7.[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for you, if you live that way. I don't. I just have a good habit of verifying information.And if you are such an honest man.It is ok with me. I'am not your judge. I know that noone can stay in RE business in US making money of commission.May be you can, if you honestly screw your customers.That is possible.Contact DBPR real estate department and you will see how many LRE people get in trouble every month for misleading people.I do not need to prove anything to noone.It is fact.Thousands get in trouble every year.In FL 1 out of 6 has or had at any point in their life a RE license.
I do not need to prove RE people are crooked. DBPR does it for me :) And if they honestly audit every real estate office ,they will need to close most of them.

Naked_truth777

May 11, 2006
hi

twhitehead said:
I always thought the true value of real estate is what someone is willing to pay for it. In your case I guess this would be 10k or 12k. :eek:

I'am willing to pay $ 0.1 for everything you have. lol

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Naked_truth777 said:
I'am willing to pay $ 0.1 for everything you have. lol
everything I have is not worth $.01 - I would then be one of those crooks you are referring about and I don't want you to think I am a crook.

Status
Not open for further replies.