On line Charity Auction for kids of the DR

Each bid must be in US Dollars and sent via a valid email address with your name and telephone number along with Item # and your bid in $US to vacationbid@gmail.com

All low bids will be responded to simply as "Sorry your bid was too low, try again" and then archived, you may bid more than once, items will be available for bids up to and including September 4th 2006 at midnight EDST.

The winners will be announced and notified and will have 14 days to fulfill their bid by Certified Cheque or money order to the Treasurer of Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation.

All proceeds will be distributed to Charitable Organizations in the Dominican Republic that support the Children, these organizations will be chosen at the discretion of the directors of "Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation"

All Items have a modest reserve bid on them, this reserve must be met.
Items up for your bids.

Item #1 Ocean World 2 General Admissions

Item #2 Ocean World 2 Dolphin Encounters includes General Admission

Item # 3 Isaira Tours Jeep Safari Cascade for a couple - available to anyone staying at a North Coast hotel located between the Riu Hotels and Cabarete.

Item #4
Fun Royale/Fun Tropicale Beach Resorts
Playa Dorada, Puerto Plata
Two weeks for two persons
All Inclusive Plan
without Airfare

Send your bids to vacationbid@gmail.com

A running bid amount will be shown in reply below this post.

Be sure to watch for the sale of Appreciation Vouchers for our Fantastic Vacation Giveaway which includes air .....Coming Soon

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good stuff wud. Is it possible to know the reserve bid so we have an idea where to start?

Thanks

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Hlywud, you should see if Robert will set you up a sub-forum where you could have a thread for each item. That way people could bid in real-time.

It's more much fun to bid online rather than via email.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I second that as when I clicked on your "bid" link it took me straight to my main provider mail that I never use hence don't know the password to ever access again!!! :-( ...I'm a "hotmail" address. Emma

Emma22 said:
I second that as when I clicked on your "bid" link it took me straight to my main provider mail that I never use hence don't know the password to ever access again!!! :-( ...I'm a "hotmail" address. Emma

Just copy the address and send via Hotmail.

Rellosk:
As for sub forums, if Robert allowed us to do that, he would have to allow every project the same courtesy and that will not be happening.

I will try to keep the bids posted at this link http://onlinedr.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1149332880