IMportant Notice: Change of Address for BusinessMail

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
As of next week all Business Mail correspondence should be sent to the following address:

John Smith (X-XXX)
3508 NW 114 Ave
Doral, FL 33178

Please make note of this change.

HB :D:D:D

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hillbilly said:
As of next week all Business Mail correspondence should be sent to the following address:

John Smith (X-XXX)
3508 NW 114 Ave
Doral, FL 33178

Please make note of this change.

HB :D:D:D

Yesterday BM told me that the June 19 start of the address change has been delayed a week until June 26.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'll bite...

What the heck are you guys talking about?
Be gentle with me, now.
I haven't seen a piece of mail in 15 years.
Is this a new different way to write an address in the US postal system?
If so, what was the old way?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
The address HB posted is the US address a Business Mail client will have their DR bound mail sent to (x-xxx representing the clint's individual code number). The client will then pick up their mail at the Business Mail office in Santo Domingo, Santiago or Puerto Plata after transshipment.

The issue is Business Mail is moving to new digs in Florida so we have to notify any entity sending us mail of the address change.

:glasses:

web

Nov 5, 2005
BusinessMail

Could someone please explain the requirements, costs or process to be included on the BusinessMail forwarding list from the US to RD?

Possible turnaround time for deliver to POP as well would be helpful.

Thank you!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Could someone please explain the requirements, costs or process to be included on the BusinessMail forwarding list from the US to RD?

Possible turnaround time for deliver to POP as well would be helpful.

Thank you!

This is a little hard as they have many services. From letter forwarding to parcels to business deliveries to households and containers. I would suggest you go to the business mail office in POP and ask them for the requirements and the costs. It is quick to receive something here, if it is a letter or small parcel. Remember, most things get cleared by customs as well, so this may take a day or two. I think our best is 3 days from reaching the Miami office to collecting it here. You also can arrange seafreight through them, which of course takes longer. Always make sure that you have the correct invoices on your parcel being forwarded. That makes is go through customs cleanly.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Mail Forwarding

I can not find a website for EPS or Business Mail only something called myus? Any help would be appreciated to a soon to be ex-pat.
Thanks,
Abuela

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you locate in one of the main cities(Sto Dgo, Stgo or POP) you just go over to their offices and sign up. No big deal about it.

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Abuela,
As you are soon to be an Ex-Pat down here, it is better for me to show you how to link in to previous posts written on particular subjects. DR1 members who can answer each & every question put on to this board, may not always be around when you need the answer quickly!

Go to top of tis page, click on the box that has ;search' written in it & where the drop down box says 'Search Forums' put in key words that are likely to retrieve the answers to the question you have - in this case "Business Mail", 'FedEx', 'UPS', or even 'Mail Forwarding'. You will then get a LOAD of posts where these words appear. Click on them in turn until you find the specific answer you require. (I found about 213 posts for the question Business Mail)

If the answers don't give you the DIRECT information you require (&/or links to where you MIGHT find the information for yourself) then go into the "Advanced Search" facility & do a further check. Over the nine years or so DR1 has been giving helpful information, 99% of questions asked here have already been answered - we are here most days for the rest yet to come, but cannot guarrantee being around in the timescales required! ~ Grahame.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Tutorial

Thanks for the information.I do indeed know how to search your wonderfully informative site .Since the most recent post re: Doral address, I merely wanted the most up to date email link as well rather than possibly dated info.
Sorry to impose on your valuable time. Some of you old timers sure like to intimidate newbies.But ,hey I was going to be bringing marmite but maybe now I'll change my mind.;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thanks for the information.I do indeed know how to search your wonderfully informative site .Since the most recent post re: Doral address, I merely wanted the most up to date email link as well rather than possibly dated info.
Sorry to impose on your valuable time. Some of you old timers sure like to intimidate newbies.But ,hey I was going to be bringing marmite but maybe now I'll change my mind.;)

You think that was intimidating???? Wow Grandma, you are sure in for a rough time when you get here - that was hard work diplomacy toning everything down to try & be helpful! I actually use Business Mail & have their three DR PLUS their Miami e-mail addresses & Telephone numbers in front of me. It would have been far simpler (& time consuming) to have just posted those.

You probably won't believe this now but I was only trying to help you to help yourself. You will NEED to do that when you are here or you will get trampled all over.

If you run out of Yorkshire Tea Bags to go with your Marmite sandwiches whilst you are here, let me know as I have loads of them. ~ Grahame

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I went to Lambada's address. It is in Spanish with a place to click for English.
However, the address given for the AtallahGroup is still the old 6911 NW 87 Ave in Miami.
I posted the change of address for those of us here that use BusinessMail regularly, in order to avoid what might be some confusion and delays in the arrivals of letters and packages.

HB

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I went to Lambada's address. It is in Spanish with a place to click for English.
However, the address given for the AtallahGroup is still the old 6911 NW 87 Ave in Miami.
I posted the change of address for those of us here that use BusinessMail regularly, in order to avoid what might be some confusion and delays in the arrivals of letters and packages.

HB

Even funnier, HB, the Spanish version has the old address and the English version has the new address :ermm: but Abuela said she wanted the website, so the website is what she got...........