The Killing Goes On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Read the other tread about wrongdoings. O & C thinks its ok to kill people for steeling a pack of sigaretes because the thief might end up being a murderer someday.

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.

That one was easy. Now you find out what justice is. ;)

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
A felony is one of several grave crimes, such as murder, rape, or burglary, punishable by a more stringent sentence than that given for a misdemeanor (like steeling 2 packs of sigarets).

I still wonder what you can come up with as a definition of "justice" however. Because shooting somebody for shoplifting (misdemeanor) as well as shooting somebody for a felony is both not considered justice if there was no trial. My humble opinion but thank got the opinion of the majority of this world.

(damn, they really should have shot me when I was a real pain in the #ss 20 years ago) ;)

So, Justice? Any idea?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Those are US based definitions. They only hold water in the US. The world is bigger than that. I have the sense that oPInions&Carrots is talking more about human definitions. But then again, I've often been wrong.

This thread has to take shape otherwise it is closed.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
All of you can argue till you are blue in the face about crime and punishment but as I see it the two of you are pixxing into the wind. The consensus is that crime is up and violent crime is a new aspect of the type of crime that the DR is accustomed to.

Until such a time as either of you tell me that you are an active part of a group trying to instill your ideas into the minds of the Dominicans on the street, that you are trying to organize other Dominicans to petition the government to implement change or something of that nature then you are just wasting your and our time reading this dribble on the board.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.