dr1.com
Has anyone ever seen any here for sale?
If so, please let me know.

Thanks.

workbench.jpg

manuel.cornelio

May 24, 2006
re

my dad has one just like it, ill ask him if hes selling it.

Robert: You cannot sell stuff on the board.
If you have a work bench for sale, please email or PM me.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Robert, we have one. If I am not mistaken, we bought it at Pricemart in Santiago some years ago, and I cannot remember the price. It is however a 'home' version and not an industrial version judging from the picture. Don't buy a home version ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
JDJones said:
Rob,
Do you want the same thing, or are you up for other ideas?
For example, would you want to throw one together yourself using 2 x 4's and a quarter sheet of plywood, if you had the pieces to hold it all together?

I want a portable one, just like in the photo.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Chris said:
Robert, we have one. If I am not mistaken, we bought it at Pricemart in Santiago some years ago, and I cannot remember the price. It is however a 'home' version and not an industrial version judging from the picture. Don't buy a home version ;)

I think I have seen them in Pricesmart here in SD. I checked the other day and all they had was a foldable ladder :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
FireGuy said:
It's called a Black & Decker WorkMate and I've had one for 25 years; indespensible for a home workshop.

Gregg

I agree, that's why I'm looking for one here.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I found one in Popular this morning, but they wouldn't sell it to me.
They said it had been moved over from their old store to the new one and they had no idea what the price was. I asked them why they had it on the shop floor. I received a typical Dominican answer. "We had to put it some place". :)

I'll go back tomorrow and see if I can find someone that isn't on the brain donor program.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Robert said:
I found one in Popular this morning, but they wouldn't sell it to me.
They said it had been moved over from their old store to the new one and they had no idea what the price was. I asked them why they had it on the shop floor. I received a typical Dominican answer. "We had to put it some place". :)

I'll go back tomorrow and see if I can find someone that isn't on the brain donor program.
Did they sell it to you, or do you still need one?

G

gary short

Robert if you can't find one I'll buy one here and FedEx it......like that..

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
That's a kind offer, thanks. But how much do you think a 40-50lb box via FedEx is going to cost?

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Robert said:
I don't think it will be cheap. Maybe you could find out?
Assuming I could find one in my local Home Depot (it's a long shot) and it wighs under 50lbs, I'd be willing to mule it down to the North Coast.

Here's what they show on their website.
157oq4o.jpg

PM me if you are interested.