Vacation Giveaway

Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation is proud to present.

1DrawTicket2006.JPG

Vouchers are now on sale, to purchase a voucher email

gregg.andrews@gmail.com or hlywud@gmail.com instructions will be forwarded to you.

All proceeds to "Beyond the Beach Children's Foundation" charities.

Last edited by a moderator:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Hlywud, I'm a little confused (that comes easy with me). Is this a raffle ticket? If so, what is the cost?

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
rellosk:

If you click on the website address in Hlywud's message, a copy of the voucher comes up.

It is a $20 donation for an appreciation voucher. The prize is a 1 week all inclusive fo two in Punta Cana at the 5 * Majestic Colonial!

dot

Jun 19, 2005
www.beyondthebeach.ca
rellosk:

If you click on the website address in Hlywud's message, a copy of the voucher comes up.

It is a $20 donation for an appreciation voucher. The prize is a 1 week all inclusive for two in Punta Cana at the 5 * Majestic Colonial!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
dot said:
rellosk:

It is a $20 donation for an appreciation voucher. The prize is a 1 week all inclusive fo two in Punta Cana at the 5 * Majestic Colonial!
I must be (correction, I am) dense. I only see email addresses, no links to a website.

http://tinyurl.com/jtn25 is the website for rules,

according to Canadian law it is not a raffle, because if we had a raffle we need to buy a licence, but if you make a donation for an Appreciation Voucher then a licence is not needed.

$20 Canadian for a 1 in 500 chance at a week at the Majestic Colonial inclucing airfare upto $1500 Canadian.

Hillbilly I wish Robert would let me sticky this, it is for the kid's of the DR. I have sent him a request and copied it to you.

Last edited:

If Robert allowed us to sticky the post, then he would have to sticky every charity project, therefore a sticky is not allowed. So we will try and keep it near the top by adding posts just as my good friend Hillbilly did.

Those who would like to purchase a voucher send me an email and I will forward you the details as to where you money can be sent.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I'm assuming I pay the same in Canadian dollars from my UK account and then use whatever the Canadian dollar amount converted to pounds is to buy my flights if I win?? Is that right?? Or do the flights have to be from certain areas? (sorry if I sound thick!!) Emma ;-)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Emma22 said:
I'm assuming I pay the same in Canadian dollars from my UK account and then use whatever the Canadian dollar amount converted to pounds is to buy my flights if I win?? Is that right?? Or do the flights have to be from certain areas? (sorry if I sound thick!!) Emma ;-)
We will accept Canadian or any currency in the equivalent amount of $20CDN in the form of a donation for which we will offer an appreciation voucher for each multiple of $20CDN.

For the winner we will pay the value of the flight(s) (up to a maximum of $1500CDN or equivalent in local currency). We will pay it to your Travel Agent against a booking held for you or against your on-line booking. If your flights are less than $1500CDN then the balance goes to the kids. If it's more, you pay whatever is more than $1500CDN converted to your local currency. The flight can originate anywhere but MUST terminate in PUJ.

Any other questions you can also ask me Gregg.Andrews@GMail.com

Gregg

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
TY Hlywud - got your reply. I believe $20 Canadian is £9.40 SO am I right in thinking I can send you a personal cheque in £s to the address you gave?? (just checking again before I send one and then find that I'd mis-understood somewhere!!) Sorry! Emma ;-)

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Emma22 said:
TY Hlywud - got your reply. I believe $20 Canadian is ?9.40 SO am I right in thinking I can send you a personal cheque in ?s to the address you gave?? (just checking again before I send one and then find that I'd mis-understood somewhere!!) Sorry! Emma ;-)
Yes Emma. I can deposit your personal cheque in ?s when I get it (or in $US for any of our American cousins who are reading this). As this is for the kids, a few extra pence to ensure the exchange corrected amount covers the $20CDN donation would be appreciated but we will work with you no matter what.

Gregg