In case......

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
anyone gives two damn's....I was away, which is why I was so quiet.....

Dont want anyone thinking for a MINUTE that I was running scared

:)

I'm BAAACK

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
lalla said:

I'm BAAACK

I thought maybe you were on vacation ;)

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
I wish

AnnaC said:
I thought maybe you were on vacation ;)

BUT, we were on a cruise for our wedding anniversary, and then took another week off to be with the bambinos.

Business trip-Asia Pacific
Anyhow, i just finished reading the CHUCK Post about his visit etc etc, the one you closed.......... I dont even know what to think. First thread I read and my head is spinning.
I have lots to catch up on I see.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh schyt!

lalla said:

I'm BAAACK
My twin (in telling it like it is) is back . God help us!!!.

Welcome back and go raise some HELL!. I have your back!.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
lalla said:

I'm BAAACK
I was wondering, since AZB has not posted in a while, I thought you and AZB were honeymooning somewhere.:nervous:

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Oh God Azb

Ricardo900 said:
I was wondering, since AZB has not posted in a while, I thought you and AZB were honeymooning somewhere.:nervous:

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT US??????????

DID YOU see me on his motoconcho????

My reputation is RUINED!!

;)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Thanks for reading my post. Anna was right in closing it when she did. Right or wrong my relationships with women 18 years old and up is the way I am. My buddy AZB is in Atlanta and my friend Migule (who has met some of my g/f's) can vouch that I am not some pervert doing underage girls.

Glad to hear that you had a great vacation.

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen!

chuckuindy said:
Thanks for reading my post. Anna was right in closing it when she did. Right or wrong my relationships with women 18 years old and up is the way I am. My buddy AZB is in Atlanta and my friend Migule (who has met some of my g/f's) can vouch that I am not some pervert doing underage girls.

Chuckuindy
Grandpa, I will give you the same advice that I follow:

ONLY give a schyt about what those members that you have met think of you. Other than that, let them keep guessing about you.

SOME of these people think that just because I like you, that I don't say anything to you when I don't agree with you. Tell them about the 2 PM's that I sent you after I read your thread.

That I don't agree with things that you write about, sure, and visa versa but that does not mean that our lives end and starts with DR1.

I will say it again, and this goes for males and females:

If you are bedding someone that is of age, more power to you. If you are bedding someone who is underage, I don't care if you are Saint Thomas, I will tell you off. As simple as that!.

A LOT of people do not know how to read "in between" your posts. I can. And I can because we have more than just a DR1 friendship, we have a friendship ouside of DR1 also. I now that you DID NOT meant to say that you would bed or date a 14 or 17 year old.

I know what you think of me and you know what I think of you. There's no doubt in my mind that you know that if you say that you would date a 14-17 year old, that I would hang you by your balls. You also know for a fact what I think of people dating/bedding someone that is 20-40 years the other person's senior.

Bottom line:

AZB, others that have met you and I do not think that you are a pervert. Other than them and I, who in hell cares what others think. Man, think like a think: "MOST of these people are phantoms that I would probably never meet, who cares what they think of me if they only know what I want them to know about me!". Don't you know by now that MANY think that I live in PA when in fact I live in "Alaska". LOL.

Lella, lella, lella, already starting trouble!. I LOVE IT!!.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
chuckuindy said:

Chuckuindy

Chuck,

From a female point of view, on paper, reading briefly what you wrote, its sounded a bit "off".

Initially I thought, WTF is he saying?? We are so used to people EXPLOITING others bad situations(younger women/men in DR).....I mean yes, I know what some are going to say, that a lot of these woman look for the situation to benefit themselves, but desperation and hunger are some mean shyt to deal with you know...so at the end of it all, its basic survival, regardless of how each choses to do it....for you, you enjoy younger (legal) womans company, that is your perogative and so long as you are hurting no one, then what can I possibly criticize??????
People are quick to jump and judge, human nature to always cast stones at others when in fact we live in a glass houses...... but you take it as it is, and as a father I am sure you respect others as you would expect others to do so for your children.....

G

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
chuckuindy said:
Right or wrong my relationships with women 18 years old and up is the way I am. I am not some pervert doing underage girls.
Chuckuindy
Speaking of your mini meaningfull relationships, when can I see those pictures? Still waiting.
AZB

P.S. chuck is one hell of a photographer. Lets see it all this time chuck.