Cool dpots to meet chicas in SD

Animation

Jan 12, 2006
Hey, I 'm a 22yr old male and speak intermediate spanish, I will be taking my 3rd trip to the Dr in July for my birthday, but I am not to familiar with the capital. Can anyone tell me some good places to meet college-age local chicas in SD (Universities,Clubs,Malls,etc...). Thanks

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Animation said:
Hey, I 'm a 22yr old male and speak intermediate spanish, I will be taking my 3rd trip to the Dr in July for my birthday, but I am not to familiar with the capital. Can anyone tell me some good places to meet college-age local chicas in SD (Universities,Clubs,Malls,etc...). Thanks

During the day or afternoon, take a nice walk through a college campus. :)

If you see someone who you like, just walk up to her and say hello.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Look in Ritmo Social, the society magazine of the Listín diario. Or Bureo, a pull-out of the El Caribe. There you will find all the "in" spots like Priaia, as well as the cafés, restaurants and so forth.

Of course the major malls, and shoppng centers might work as well as the campus of UTESA

HB

Animation

Jan 12, 2006
sounds good, in what area of the city is the campus UTESA located? Does anybody know anything about the clubs around avenida venezuela or the guacara taina? Are they worth a visit?

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
Clubs In SD

I hear that nowhere is the place to be. Other places you can try are Trio, blanc, view, prai, loft and Republic.

didier

Aug 19, 2005
El Conde- Santo Domingo

Have been a few times at Restaurante Paco en El Conde.
Good and home made fast food and always some nice girls waiting to pass your day with. For one nice girl in particular send me a pm.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
This place is very low end.

It used to be fun 5-10 years ago, but a lot of things have changed.

You beat me to it.

The characters down there are most unsavory.

Go to the Acropolis (high end mall) and just wander around. Have coffee on the bottom floor or go to the Fridays on the third floor.

Remember, good people hang out at good places.

Scandall

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Anyone familiar with the numerous clubs in the Colonial Zone... Liquid, BoBos, Moon, etc. Having dinner at Pat'e Palo and wanted to che3ck out a few of the clubs afterwards...kind of a "club crawl" ;)

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Anyone familiar with the numerous clubs in the Colonial Zone... Liquid, BoBos, Moon, etc. Having dinner at Pat'e Palo and wanted to che3ck out a few of the clubs afterwards...kind of a "club crawl" ;)

Pat'e Palo is excellent. As for the clubs, you just answered your own question. Crawl on down the road! There are no cover charges so you can wander around and find a place you like. I cannot stand ear piercing club music so I can't give you any indication of what those particular clubs are like. But the Colonial Zone does hop on the weekends.

If you continue East on El Conde past the Cathedral you'll come upon a string of 4-5 outdoor cafes that are very cool and chilled out. Drinks were two for one the last time I was there...always good foot traffic to watch etc.

Scandall