Eating outside of the resort.

torito

Jun 12, 2006
I will be traveling down the fist week of july, does anyone now if there is any thing like concerts or disco's that i me be able to get to, i will be staying at the Melia.

Thanks in advance. :cheeky:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Torito,
Welcome to DR1. Hang in there as one on our many members familiar with that area will respond to your inquiry. Your heading says "Eating outside of the resort" but your main topic seems to be searching for concerts and disco's. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Enjoy your stay with us and if you should be so inclined we would appreciate it if you were to give us a report of your experiences while here in the "Trip Report" forum when you get back home.

Rick

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
nice events calender Rellosk, where are all those events shown all over the year, is there some website showing the dates?
to the question about dining outside of the Melia Resort, that's very close to El Cortecito with it's beach restaurants Capitan Cook and Langosta del Caribe.
on daytime for lunch they offer free pick up at your hotel beach by speed boats, for dinner you can contact those same beach guys who are organizing the boat rides to make a dinner table reservation. you'll find them right in front of your watersports center at your hotel beach.
have fun
Mike

Eileensesy

Aug 4, 2004
LTI from Huricane Cafe ?

I am staying in the Cayenna Beach Resort inside the LTI Complex. How far is it to Hurican Cafe ?