More than 100 diputados and 28 senadores violated the law

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Prior To The May 2006 Elections More Than 100 Diputados And 28 Senadores Violated The Law # 82-78 Which Requires All Elected And Appointed Government Officials To Submit A Declaration Of Their Financial Status, These Diputados And Senadores Never Did And Nothing Happenned To Them And The Law Was Never Implemented, Why?

Now, Lets See How Many, If Any, Will Fail To Comply With This Unenforced Law Nor By The P.L.D Or Any Of The Privious Dominican's Government Administrations.

Law #82-78 Is A Legal Tool For The Prevention Of Corruption Of The Public Funds.

Last edited:

El Vegano

Apr 20, 2006
So what else is new?

rtejeda

This is a CULTURAL problem in the DR. It is not a political party problem and should not be politicized. In any case, the PRD represents the worst of the DR, the PRSC is decimated which leaves the PLD, the best by far or, at least, the LESS WORSE.

So if you are trying to keep knocking the PLD you will not succeed because there are no viable alternatives for Dominicans to look to. They and President Fernandez are the best we have right now and there is nothing you or anyone else can present, again, as a viable alternative.

By the way, you start these threads and then disappear and do not stand up to your allegations. They are looking for you in another thread.

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
El Vegano said:
rtejeda

This is a CULTURAL problem in the DR. It is not a political party problem and should not be politicized. In any case, the PRD represents the worst of the DR, the PRSC is decimated which leaves the PLD, the best by far or, at least, the LESS WORSE.

So if you are trying to keep knocking the PLD you will not succeed because there are no viable alternatives for Dominicans to look to. They and President Fernandez are the best we have right now and there is nothing you or anyone else can present, again, as a viable alternative.

By the way, you start these threads and then disappear and do not stand up to your allegations. They are looking for you in another thread.
Vegano: indeed this issue related to preventing corruption is neither cultural or political is judicial. However, its the current government administration to make sure that law and order are always adhere to and enforced.

If someone, due to hunger goes out and steals a chicken (se roba un pollo) do you think the law that individual violate, of depriving the owner of the chicken, will go unenforced if we know who took it? I don't think so!

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejada,

I'm sorry but you are talking pure mierda and you're beginning to pixx me off now.

You have either become too Americanized or you are one of those past Dominicans that come from one of the elite Dominican families that don't have and never will have any clue as to how things progress or are done here and how all of this correlates into the lives of the average Dominican.

You said "If someone, due to hunger goes out and steals a chicken (se roba un pollo) do you think the law that individual violated, of depriving the owner of the chicken, will go unenforced if we know who took it? I don't think so!!"

This only goes to prove my point with your, "I don't think so", because that answer only confirms how far out of touch you are to life in the DR.

Rick

Edited to show the grammatical errors in your post which I have placed in red. This word does not exist for your information.

Edited to add a letter which you missed to show past tense which I also made red.

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
This clown started another thread complaining about my pointing his errors out to him. The new thread is addressed to "the English teachers" or something similar to that.

I understand we all make mistakes but until this individual, or idiot, and I definitely can use that last word because he admitted he is one, starts to answer my posts directly to me on this board on the threads that he started then I will continue to point out the error of his ways when he decides to go on another rant.

Rick

rtejeda

*** Sin Bin ***
Jun 16, 2006
Rick Snyder said:
Rtejada,

I'm sorry but you are talking pure mierda and you're beginning to pixx me off now.

You have either become too Americanized or you are one of those past Dominicans that come from one of the elite Dominican families that don't have and never will have any clue as to how things progress or are done here and how all of this correlates into the lives of the average Dominican.

You said "If someone, due to hunger goes out and steals a chicken (se roba un pollo) do you think the law that individual violated, of depriving the owner of the chicken, will go unenforced if we know who took it? I don't think so!!"

This only goes to prove my point with your, "I don't think so", because that answer only confirms how far out of touch you are to life in the DR.

Rick

Edited to show the grammatical errors in your post which I have placed in red. This word does not exist for your information.

Edited to add a letter which you missed to show past tense which I also made red.
Rick Snyder:
You have an English name, for sure is not Spanish, so if you get pixx I hope you get very wet. You're so smart that you keep missing my points. Heck with the minor spelling errors is the political, social or economic point the topic is referring to that you should address.

You don't impress me at all and literally I only care about the issues which you are so pixxing (xx=ss) good at avoiding.

Yes indeed, is very likely that an individual that steals a chicken will not get arrested, that will depend very much on who he steal it from and specially if is not a fighting rooster (que tambien es un pollo que se come).However I was just trying to say that is more likely that a regular Joe get in trouble for stealing than a corrupt government official,which is only part of a world wide reality.

Well the fact is that 100 diputados and 28 senadores violate"d" the law # 82-78 (a law that you Mr. Smart-Pixx-Snyder didn't know its definition) was never enforced which is something that reflects on the lack of efforts the PLD is putting into preventing corruption which is undermining a long lasting democracy in the Dom. Rep.

Mr.Pixx-Snyder, what do you have to say about the lack of action on corruption prevention by the current PLD's administration? Or you are just going to correct my spelling again?

Furthermore I would like to know, who the heck are you besides being the moderator and for sure a member of the PLD?

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Thank you Lic. rtejeda for finally addressing me as that is a first even though it's in a scurrilous way.

1. No I am not Spanish but American as the day is long.

2. I do not miss your point due to the fact that you have failed to establish same.

3. I have addressed your points and other points and questions concerning the situation here in the DR here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here. here. here, here and the one that started this tit-for tat here.

4. You said "Well the fact is that 100 diputados and 28 senadores violate"d" the law # 82-78 (a law that you Mr. Smart-Pixx-Snyder didn't know its definition) was never enforced which is something that reflects on the lack of efforts the PLD is putting into preventing corruption which is undermining a long lasting democracy in the Dom. Rep." See #3 above.

5. You said "Mr.Pixx-Snyder, what do you have to say about the lack of action on corruption prevention by the current PLD's administration? Or you are just going to correct my spelling again? " See #3 above.

6. You said "Furthermore I would like to know, who the heck are you besides being the moderator and for sure a member of the PLD?" I am a compassionate human being that honestly cares about this country that I call home. I also live and am raising my family here in the DR and belong to no Dominican political party. At the same time, from the ten years that I have lived here I have seen the way the DR has prospered under the tutelage of the PLD and the sorry state of affairs under the PRD. After my studying the history of this fine country I have learned of the sorry state this country has been through prior to 1996 by the PRSC, PRD and dictactorships.

Rick

Edited to correct grammar

Edited to add; Your post above only had two grammar errors and no misspelled words.

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Macocael,

I recpect you immensely and enjoy your posts when you make them. Having said that then allow me to explain that in reality I have no life other then my son, computer and never ending desire for the DR to advance for their and my son's sake.

It is this desire that drives me to address any Dominican living here or abroad to get involved in their native government and try to bring positive change about here.

As to patience, that is what 22 years in the military, of which 14 months was a stint as a 11B4, will give you.

Rick

Edit to add missing words

Last edited:

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
Know what??? I've only LOOKED at the "Government" part of this forum as I was directed here as a result of rtejada's post "the English teachers". As a teacher I kept clicking on that darn thread (liked your link there Rick - gave me a smile!!! :-D)
Point being: rtejada, PLEASE stop!!! PLEASE stop "digging a hole for yourself" :-( "Newbie" to "newbie" PLEASE start again here, afresh, without starting threads saying "shut up" in General where EVERYONE goes see!! As I don't come to this part of the forum ordinarily (I don't live in the DR, never been to the DR - why ever would I???) I read that post in General and thought "Okay, I get the point about not judging those that find spelling difficult - but why the "shut up"!!!!"...to be frank I found you kind of "rude". BE VARY WARY of starting new threads that are connected to others but not obviously so...I wish you well, am not about to comment on DR politics (not knowing anything about it), and now I've worked out what Ricardo was talking about I'll be off!!!! Emma ;-)

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
Emma - Why do I feel that your request is going to fall on deaf ears? I read some of this guys posts and I just feel like this guy is a troll. He's just looking to stir things up.