Sale of Adventure Tour Company

R

Roy Shields

Please advise me of the best possible way to sell this business..It can be viewed at www.hispaniola.com/cabaretecaves.
Thanks..Roy Shields

F

Frederic

I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

BUT I WOULD TRY ADVERTISING IN A SPECIALIZED TOURISM MAGAZINE/NEWSPAPER IN THE CITIES/COUNTRIES FROM WHERE MOST OF THE TOURISTS THAT GO TO CABARETE COME FROM. THERE COULD BE SOME YOUNG/OLD PERSON/COUPLE WANTING TO MOVE TO SOME TROPICAL ISLAND IN THE CARIBBEAN TO OPEN THEIR OWN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY AND LIVE IN PARADISE, AT THE SAME TIME.

LOCALLY (IN THE DR) YOU MIGHT WANT ADVERTISING IN ONE OF THE MAYOR LOCAL NEWSPAPERS. BUT I AM INCLINED TOWARD THE FIRST IDEA.

ALSO, YOU MIGHT APPROACH OTHER TOUR SUPPLIERS NEAR CABARETE THAT WOULD WANT TO ADD THIS TO THEIR MENU OF CHOICES AVAILABLE FOR THEIR CLIENTELE.

AND REMEMBER IT'S MAINLY A QUESTION OF PRICE...IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT YOU WILL SELL IT. IF YOU ASK TOO MUCH YOU WILL NOT. IF YOU ASK TOO LITTLE, YOU WILL SELL IT FASTER, BUT NOT GAIN AS MUCH.

GOOD LUCK

D

DeanO

Cabarete Caves, mention on Lonely Planet...

I remember reading about Cabarete Caves on Lonely Planet, here is the mention and the link:

"Once we arrived in Puerto Plata we arranged to got to Caberete and went to the Caberete Caves (we walked in, which wasn't "done" - but it was interesting. The guide was fantastic. If you go get him to relate his stories about the zombie myths.
Trina Davies - CAN - (Feb 99)"

Good luck to you on finding a buyer.
DeanO