Refridgerators and air conditioners

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Anyone on the north coast (or willing to deliver) selling any decent, used appliances? I'm looking for 2 or 3 fridges - one full size, 2 apartment sized and two window/wall 110v a/c units... alsoan electric clothes dryer....

Thanks!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
DavidZ said:
Anyone on the north coast (or willing to deliver) selling any decent, used appliances? I'm looking for 2 or 3 fridges - one full size, 2 apartment sized and two window/wall 110v a/c units... alsoan electric clothes dryer....

Thanks!!
If you are refering to stores, I don't know of any, however, you can often get deals on slightly used fridges in stores that sell new, but have repossessed from clients who financed and didn't make their payments.
I don't think you'll have too much luck with A/Cs, even less, clothe dryers.
You may be interested to know that PriceSmart in Santiago are selling Amana remote control 6,000 BTU A/Cs for 300 bucks.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Thanks Marc! I was originaslly looking to someone who may be renovating/upgrading. Since I dont use my place full-time, was hoping to save some money with used appliances... but the $300 Maytag sounds like the way to go...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
DavidZ said:
Thanks Marc! I was originaslly looking to someone who may be renovating/upgrading. Since I dont use my place full-time, was hoping to save some money with used appliances... but the $300 Maytag sounds like the way to go...
Yeah.. I think it's a decent deal.
It's an Amana, BTW, and you can borrow my PriceSmart card if you don't have one.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
There is a whole store in Puerto Plata, just beside Pharmacia Virginia ( by the dollarstore Solo a Diez ) that sell used fridges, stoves etc etc.
Take a look, or go there and tell them what you are looking for.They are descent guys with regular, local prices.